cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

It is my understanding

from the dialogue here that there is no hate speech from republicans and no suggestion at all that firearms could be used to "take America Back". Not from Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Michelle BachmannCraig Milligan, or any other elitest of your party. No You haven't tried to demonize people or put a target on them. Nor have you incited anyone to use violence. Nope you are pure as the driven snow.

Like Obama I have not tried to take anyones guns, but listening to the dialogue I am convince that many of you do not have the intellect or common sense to own firearms. If you really think like you say you think, then there is strong evidence that you should be disarmed in the name of public safety.

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: It is my understanding

The first thing an uneducated man will do is belittle his opponents. His need to fell superior outweighs his need to learn and understand and then debate. You might as well said "Your mama"!

This is what I call the "little man" syndrome. You know kind of like a Chihuahua always barks the most.

Veteran Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

from the dialogue here that there is no hate speech from republicans and no suggestion at all that firearms could be used to "take America Back". Not from Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Sarah Palin, Michelle BachmannCraig Milligan, or any other elitest of your party. No You haven't tried to demonize people or put a target on them. Nor have you incited anyone to use violence. Nope you are pure as the driven snow.

Like Obama I have not tried to take anyones guns, but listening to the dialogue I am convince that many of you do not have the intellect or common sense to own firearms. If you really think like you say you think, then there is strong evidence that you should be disarmed in the name of public safety.

Most leftists have opinions, like they have butt holes.... they all have them, and they are very willing to spew smelly stuff out of them.

America is Center-Right, and moving more to the right all of the time.  The hippies are dying off, and obama's death squads will only hurry that pace up..... no use wasting Soc. Security money on a bunch of old farts.   The kids are waking up to the fact that they will be holding the bag for all of the insane spending going on.  We are welcoming younger people to the ranks of the GOP, all of the time.

Your kind, Don, seeks to have the Central Government controlling everything, just as the other German folks (your relatives, maybe?) did Seven decades ago.  Americans reject that sort of thing.... that is why we moved from Europe, to get away from that sort of thing.

As with this year's election, your side has already LOST, and will continue to do so, until the last of the hard-core Leftists have slipped off this mortal coil.

Senior Contributor

That, thread was exactly what Don was talking about. I told to yesterday to go smell the flowers, I didn't mean "THOSE FLOWERS"! That thread made little or no sense. Maybe the dog will know, here Fido!

Senior Contributor

You and greenhouseman, been smelling the same flowers I see. What a load of garbage, Craig! If you knew half what you think you do you'd be dangerous.

Senior Advisor

My side still has the white house and the senate. If they want to they can kill about anything you try. So think again hay man.

Craig - I seem to remember you talking about a revolution, taking the country back and the use of guns in a post some months ago.  No doubt you could correct if I am wrong.