cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!

It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration! *

* Provided of course that the United States of America survives the fiscal irresponsibility of this administration.

 

http://www.gopwinner.com/

19 Replies
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!

Brilliant! It will end NO MATTER what else happens! Then you guys will get to trot out another idiot and lose your butt again!
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: there isnt another idiot like obalmo

and we are glad thanks for pointing that out

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!

Ha Ha Ha!! Boy you are in for a treat! No sooner is Barack's administration ended,

 

And Hilliary's starts!! Sit back and enjoy the ride!! This is going to be fun!!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Ha Ha Ha!! Boy you are in for a treat! No sooner is Barack's administration ended,

 

And Hilliary's starts!! Sit back and enjoy the ride!! This is going to be fun!!


It is my belief that the United States of America will not survive the Obama administration, resulting in total dissolution.  This will result in a process toward the slow and arduous deaths of approximately 100 million liberals, people such as yourself – those who are dependent upon and unable to survive without the aid of the government.  In general, your kind will not be missed.

 

The United States is clearly poised for eminent demise, not unlike the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia which went before, making Hillary Clinton and any plans she may have, irrelevant.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!

Brother, your nuttier than a fruit cake! LMAO!! Only a complete fool would believe such bull$hit! HA HA HA!!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Brother, your nuttier than a fruit cake! LMAO!! Only a complete fool would believe such bull$hit! HA HA HA!!


Liberal fool KNOWS from history that after a 9 year war in Afghanistan, the Soviet Union collapsed, because it went broke.

 

Liberal fool BELIEVES that it can't happen to us.  The USA has been in Afghanistan for 11 and a half years!  (as well as in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen)

 

Liberal fool is using sarcastic remarks to suppress his own crystal clear realization that what I am saying will probably come to fruition!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@Craig's Brother wrote:

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Brother, your nuttier than a fruit cake! LMAO!! Only a complete fool would believe such bull$hit! HA HA HA!!


Liberal fool KNOWS from history that after a 9 year war in Afghanistan, the Soviet Union collapsed, because it went broke.

 

Liberal fool BELIEVES that it can't happen to us.  The USA has been in Afghanistan for 11 and a half years!  (as well as in Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen)

 

Liberal fool is using sarcastic remarks to suppress his own crystal clear realization that what I am saying will probably come to fruition


Liberal fool ay.  I seem to remember your whacky brother making some lofty wild predictions last year and in fact not one of them came true.  Are you the same as him? What makes you the brains of the USA, leaving aside you endeavours to re invent the wheel, re write Newton's laws, etc?  How can you have any credence about anything when you desert us, obviously to study rocks on Pluto, then re appear from nowhere and like an Indian acrobat with gastric, spray us with all the sh-t, then think we should believe anything you say.  You are a cockhead.  How is that for a sarcastic remark?

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@gough whitlam wrote:

Liberal fool ay.  I seem to remember your whacky brother making some lofty wild predictions last year and in fact not one of them came true.  Are you the same as him?


Clearly I am not.


@gough whitlam wrote:

What makes you the brains of the USA,


I test in the 99.999998th percentile (the top 0.000002%) using the Stanford-Binet form L-M test instrument.  This is a rarity of one in fifty million (50,000,000) persons.


@gough whitlam wrote:

leaving aside you endeavours to re invent the wheel, re write Newton's laws, etc?


These assertions are yours, not mine.  I never claimed to re-write Newton's laws.  I do however have a theory which might augment Einstein's theory of special relativity, one which omits both time and gravity as effects rather than forces.  Einstein was never able to unify his theory because he didn't realize that he himself was a disentropic being.  To be alive is to be disentropic – ergo, it was impossible for him to visualize how disentropy might change his perceptions (believing time to exist and gravity to be a force).  Even Einstein couldn't grasp how a "force" as weak as gravity (weaker than the nuclear forces) yet is able to hold the universe together.  Here is the supportive math of this new theory, taken from my peer review submission.  I can copy/paste the text body here as well if you like.

What you will notice is that this equation does not contain any parameter that is equivalent to the classical notion of time.  Resistance to the ideas shown above is great – especially amongst my peers.  Smiley Tongue


@gough whitlam wrote:

How can you have any credence about anything when you desert us, obviously to study rocks on Pluto, then re appear from nowhere and like an Indian acrobat with gastric, spray us with all the sh-t, then think we should believe anything you say.


Nobody has ever seen Pluto, let alone examined rocks on that world.  Your sarcastic remarks are rather stupid.  I re-appeared only when Craig posted about my website, after seeing traffic from this site appearing in my logs there.  I had to go back two computer upgrades to find my original access here (the email address I had used) to even get in, it has been so long.  I can leave at any time, if you so desire.  Am I reading in your words, that you have abandonment issues of some kind?


@gough whitlam wrote:

You are a cockhead.  How is that for a sarcastic remark?


Sarcasm is usually conveyed through irony or understatement.  You are welcome to your own opinions, however you may have also noticed that, many of you liberals insult me directly, constantly, yet I have never directly insulted anyone, ever.  I simply feel no need to, as I argue from the superior position of truth.  Yes, by general convention this does make me the bigger man.  Smiley Tongue

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!

Hey Gouch, you have something in common with Craig's bro. He is in the top 99.999 percentile, you are in the bottom. You probable did evolve from a rock, trouble is you never quit made it. It is sooooo entertaining watch him toy with you like a cat with a mouse. He just threw you 4 feet into the air and is now once again flipping you around with his paws. Guess you can no longer claim to be the smartest blogger on the blog, eh matey?