cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@r3020 wrote:

Hey Gouch, you have something in common with Craig's bro. He is in the top 99.999 percentile, you are in the bottom.


Lol!  Smiley LOL  No, that's not true, were I to judge his submissions to guess his IQ, I'd say he's somewhere between 92 and 100 points, plus or minus a quarter deviation.  I'm usually fairly accurate, never off by more than a half standard deviation.  I think he's just like most people.  My arguments make logical sense and the supporting evidence is sound, but society says my arguments are blasphemy, heretical and must be ignored.  He's been programmed to reject [certain] truths, of which I tend to utter them all.  Smiley Tongue


@r3020 wrote:

It is sooooo entertaining watch him toy with you like a cat with a mouse. He just threw you 4 feet into the air and is now once again flipping you around with his paws.


I didn't realize that's what I was doing.  I thought I was simply arguing and supporting my positions.  Smiley Tongue


@r3020 wrote:

Guess you can no longer claim to be the smartest blogger on the blog, eh matey?


Who made THAT claim?

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

out of the mouth of babes (or as we call them here.....snookys)

Trot out another idiot.  Your sneaky. ... here, I thought you were on the other side.  lol.   

 

 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@Craig's Brother wrote:


@r3020 wrote:

Guess you can no longer claim to be the smartest blogger on the blog, eh matey?


Who made THAT claim?


Gouch. Have to admit, he can be hilarious at times.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!

BRAG, BRAG, BRAG! Doesn't mean sh!t to me, or anyone else on here, you put your pants on one leg at a time, just like the rest of us. So go find someplace else to spew your horse$hit, someplace that is impressed. I'm not, and I doubt anyone else is!

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

BRAG, BRAG, BRAG!


It is a statement of fact.  How can facts be considered bragging?


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Doesn't mean sh!t to me, or anyone else on here


It might if you study a little.  Smiley Tongue


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

So go find someplace else to spew your horse$hit, someplace that is impressed.


I usually do.

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: out of the mouth of babes (or as we call them here.....snookys)


@TuffyF wrote:

Trot out another idiot.  Your sneaky. ... here, I thought you were on the other side.  lol.   


He works for the USDA which means he's a Democrat.  Republicans generally only work in the private sector.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!

I see, your just down here sluming. What is really going on is you can't compete with the IQ sites, so you think if you come down here, you can raise your ego, a notch or two. Well, hate to break it to you there, buckwheat, you're only impressing your self, get lost.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: out of the mouth of babes (or as we call them here.....snookys)

Who do you work for? Welfare?

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: It is now 1400 days until the END of the Obama Administration!


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

I see, your just down here sluming. What is really going on is you can't compete with the IQ sites, so you think if you come down here, you can raise your ego, a notch or two. Well, hate to break it to you there, buckwheat, you're only impressing your self, get lost.


The forums of the high IQ societies are too restrictive, people such as yourself are not admitted.  Thus in order to talk to people such as I find here, I must come here.  So for now, here I am – however I don't intend to stay much longer.  You guys drew me in and I stayed for a bit, but as before, I'll again disappear, possibly for years at a time.  Smiley Tongue

Craig's Brother
Senior Contributor

Re: out of the mouth of babes (or as we call them here.....snookys)


@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Who do you work for? Welfare?


I don't know how many times I must repeat myself.  I build highly interactive custom PHP websites for Conservatives.  I am self-employed.