Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

It just gets worse and worse!

8 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: It just gets worse and worse!

Oh no. After all the shrill calls for the blood of Hilary and Obama. After all chanting by the right wing as to how they had cornered the pres anticipated impeachment. I can't believe it.

Where is the plethora of apologies? How could they have got it so wrong? Has pure vitriol taken over from common sense? Tell me it isn't so Dale.
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: so obalmo didnt get americans killed

better the families that buried them GOTCHA not so great oops forgot your still scared of me and running i love it

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I don't know what to tell you, Colin, but I can assure you, there will be, NO APPOLOGY COMING FROM THE DUFUS'S ON THE RIGHT!! They don't have the guts to admit they were wrong, but that's OK, we're going to stick to them in Nov.!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I can remember craig prancing around like a rat with a gold tooth, spouting figures, predictions, polls etc. He worked himself into a lather only to be pricked like a balloon. He never completely got over it and some on here will suffer the same fate. Bring it on.

Perhaps they might introduce a rehabilitation course for them. Like beaten republicans anonymous????
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

What the **bleep** is wrong with you. If they found nothing illegal you still piss and moan. And you claim to be better than the repub's. I bet if it was you incharge you would  not be honest and say what made your party look good. Sick **bleep** is all I can say.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: It just gets worse and worse!!

Aw, your just pisseed, because all your blovating has been shot to h3ll!! LOL!! I do know, YOU'RE party has been spending money like water on blatant exagerations to score political points! So much for fiscal responsiblity, talk and spend, should be the Republican motto.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: It just gets worse and worse!!

I will ask again are you really that **bleep**ed up?

tomexrepub
Senior Contributor

Re: righties on here would rather see craig STFU

I would think most on here would want milligan to STFU about his predictions come November.  Most still remember his predictions on the outcome of the 2012 presidential elections and we all saw just how much insider info he has.