cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

It really is this simple

Those that don't work want the rest of the country to support them.  Those that don't reason don't know the consequences of their desires.

13 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: It really is this simple

The problem with this assertain is that they don't define what redistribution is. Most think it is transfering funds from rich too poor. When in fact the political types have been doing their damnedest to transfer wealth from the middle class to the haves. We are invilved in class war fare, unfortunately it is the haves and the corporatists that are winning. They have the power and influence.

When you take my money and use it to give to Halliburton or to the military to kill off Iraqi Kids is that wealth transfer. Or is it only when we take our money and give it to social programs? Actually wealth redistribution is a product of the Limbaugese language. The gobbelesc type of propaganda to convince you that you are superior and you are carrying the weight of the whole universe. When really it is all about transferring their responsibility to you and me.

Senior Contributor

Kraft - don't confuse the issue with quoting statistics or something intellectually mind blocking for the gophers. The post is purely to further the cause of an already saturated support of paranoid, racist pigs.  It is exactly what you would expect from the nongs.  Basically, if the wealth of a country cannot support he poor of a country, WHO does.  It is the wealth of that same country that has created the poor because of greed and profits.   IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Senior Contributor

Stuck your foot in that one, whav. Don and Gough both know more than you do, about how the redistribution of wealth, has been implemented in this country. Wake up!

Senior Contributor

Have you guys ever noticed that it was the redistribution of wealth that you are so fond of that mostly went to the very people you hate?

Obama and the Democrats gave your money to bankers, corporations and overseas companies.

He expanded wars and now pays billions to arms companies.

Senior Contributor

I don't like spin.  Obama did not voluntarily renew the Bush tax cuts.  Repubs forced that hand to keep the government functioning.

so now that they have their tax cuts, where are the jobs?  Not getting made are they, and all we hear are excuses.  Oh we're too efficient so make more with fewer workers.  HaHa 

Hoarding is an illness,  whether it be junk or money.  and at the top of our economy we have a bunch of hoarders that need to get help before they destroy us.

I think a good solution to the tax problem would be take Cost of Living figures for every zip code and every body pays a flat tax rate on everything above that.   Maybe figure in a disaster safety net figure to add on and a suitable figure for retirement planning for say planning  25  years of retirement (keeping SS tax alive) and go from there.

So you need X to live  Plan Y for disaster and Z for a 25 year retirement span.   Add XYZ and above that you pay taxes on it.

Senior Contributor

Please.  It wasn't keeping the tax rates that was supposed to get jobs it was keeping the tax rates to keep it from getting worse.  Think, where would we be if those rates had been raised?  You've forgotten that it would raise the rate on the poorest people 50% if Obama had his original way.  And there was no weapon pointed at Obama to sign that bill.  He even supported it at the end saying it was necessary.

"In 2004, the percentage of tax filers who owed zero taxes grew to 32.4%. On average over the past five decades, about 22% of Americans have not had to pay any taxes at all.
As this number continues to grow (as it looks like it will), the tax burden will only grow bigger on those who do pay taxes - no matter what income bracket you are in.
Keep in mind, the people who don’t pay taxes are not unemployed. Rather, they are working Americans who can eliminate their tax liability by taking advantage of tax credits and deductions in the tax code. This means that a married couple with three children, earning $40,000 a year can make enough deductions so that they owe $0.00 in taxes - and still receive a tax rebate from the government."

It isn't the so-called rich that are the problem it's the +40% that pay no federal taxes. 

I'm tired of people spinning all this Obama stuff as he's just a victim, he is the problem as are the other liberals who can't get it through their heads that people who don't pay and don't work shouldn't be living off the rest of us.

Saying a country should be rich enough to take care of its poor is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  The truth is the poor are poor in general because they refuse to work, they don't take advantage of the free education, they don't want to invest in anything including themselves.  They blame everyone else for their lack of ambition. 

Too many people in this country have started with nothing and moved on to great success while others have passed up every opportunity except to mine the government for money.

Veteran Advisor

Re: It really is this simple .... WoW }:o(

@dairy mom wrote:

I don't like spin.  Obama did not voluntarily renew the Bush tax cuts.  Repubs forced that hand to keep the government functioning.

so now that they have their tax cuts, where are the jobs?  Not getting made are they, and all we hear are excuses.  Oh we're too efficient so make more with fewer workers.  HaHa 

Hoarding is an illness,  whether it be junk or money.  and at the top of our economy we have a bunch of hoarders that need to get help before they destroy us.

I think a good solution to the tax problem would be take Cost of Living figures for every zip code and every body pays a flat tax rate on everything above that.   Maybe figure in a disaster safety net figure to add on and a suitable figure for retirement planning for say planning  25  years of retirement (keeping SS tax alive) and go from there.

So you need X to live  Plan Y for disaster and Z for a 25 year retirement span.   Add XYZ and above that you pay taxes on it.

Wow.... you have, all by yourself, have come up with the "improvement" to Karl Marx' and Friedrich Engels' Communist Manifesto!

Perhaps we should take away every fifth cow that you have and give it to someone who does not have one.... yes?

Don Kraft has more farms than he can currently use.... that makes him one of the Bourgeoisie that is hoarding land from those who truly need it..... namely, party young farmers.

John A. Lappart is living on land that has been stolen from the Cheyenne Nation.... is that right?

Dale Walker is using up more than his share of petroleum fuel in his GTO and driving back and forth from Michigan to Arizona..... shameful...... Po' folk should be able to use his share of fuel. 

One thing that I know for sure, if someone can assume that the produce of their hard work will be taken from them, the hard working people will stop doing what will be stolen from them, .......... that is making stuff.  This is a fact of human nature than is more sure than the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

I have always wondered why so many dairy folks that I have known over the years, have bought into the Leftist views of things...... most of Lefties are bad about paying their hay bills, too..... I guess that they figure that they have it coming to them and those greedy hay growers are not deserving of anything for their hard and thankless work of growing forages.

Senior Contributor

Some good points, however I hate to see any negative comments about all dairy people. 

Most times people just don't think of the ramifications of their proposals or they are repeating things they get from their Democrat news letters.

I know a number of Democrats that pay their bills on time, are honest hardworking people  too.  They just aren't politically astute.  After all I doubt Einstein could have built a 4 second fuel dragster without a lot of education first.  Being intelligent in one field doesn't make you intelligent in all fields. 

Veteran Advisor

@wehav wrote:

Some good points, however I hate to see any negative comments about all dairy people. 

Most times people just don't think of the ramifications of their proposals or they are repeating things they get from their Democrat news letters.

I know a number of Democrats that pay their bills on time, are honest hardworking people  too.  They just aren't politically astute.  After all I doubt Einstein could have built a 4 second fuel dragster without a lot of education first.  Being intelligent in one field doesn't make you intelligent in all fields. 

I didn't say all dairy people.... just mostly those who proudly express how liberal they are.   Some of them openly say that hay growers are just highway robbers and they should be satisfied in being able to deliver hay, free of charge, to feed those milk cows.   I have had a fair share of horse folks with the same ideas, too.

I have been in the business 34 years, and I have seen it all, and then some.

Being intelligent means being curious.... curious people will find a way to educate themselves far and away beyond anything that can be taught in any school.   Life, is the best school of all.  Einstein once flunked a mathematics class, but his curiousity drove him to still find the answers he sought.