cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: It really is this simple

where did I say anything that would prevent anyone from accumulating.  Just figure what actual need is and above that at a reasonable rate you pay taxes.

Why does every body think the family living on 40 or 80 or 150 thousand needs to pay more taxes while the family that makes 2 million a year doesn't.   Just who has what it takes to get by with something left to "make more job" which is what so many have said the rich do with their largess except that they are afraid they'll get taxed for making an improvment in the country.

No they are just greedy hoarders who want to make sure they have it all even if it means a lot do with out.

Go ahead attack me as a dairy farmer.  We work hard, we pay our bills, we've never cheated anyone but have been cheated by others.  No I am not educated, but my husband is, and I have 6 chldren with college degrees, 1 with a Masters, and  a dil and sil   with Masters. 

But you did make me think of something I overlooked.  Business would have to be handled differently with a cost of doing business figure included.  Would be a wonderful thing for dairy, because right now we have absolutely no protection against the cost of doing business.  

The thing that seems wrong to me is right now the guy driving around in his expensive sports car probably bought that car with money he didn't pay taxes on.   And the guy that works for us making about 30,000 a year pays taxes on that, doesn't own a home and drives a used pick up.  And he does better than some like him because he's not married and trying to support a family on that.  I came back beause i realized that stupid car probably cost more than our employee makes.  Wrong, just wrong.for that guy to not want to pay his fair share to run the country.

Tell me if you qualified to benefit from the tax extension what job have you created to help the economy this year.

Anyone got an answer.

I think many of you don't know what it is like to try to raise a family on so little.  I do.   and I don't mean as a farmer it was tougher when my husband worked as an under paid engineer.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: It really is this simple

Dairy mom, that was profound! Excately what these poor fools that frequent this board can't handle, THE TRUTH! So far the farming community has been insulated from the insanity of the GOP, but they shouldn't get to cocky, when the GOP gets through with the seniors, middle class, and unions, YOUR NEXT!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: It really is this simple .... WoW }:o(

Well, whav. We all know Craig can't be trusted. In his own words, he told us what an outstanding citizen he is, didn't you, Craig? Nothing out of his mouth is creditable, his intergrity is worthless.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: It really is this simple .... WoW }:o(

You really ought to shut up, Craig. Your and idiot, and have no character.