cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

“It's a new Black person I watch die every single week,” meanwhile.

VCU student body president contines, “All I would have to ask is in what world would the violence or anger of the oppressed ever be equal to what they face by their oppressor. Not liking cops is not a call to action nor a threat, as a cop can put down their badge at any moment in time. They choose to be cops. I do not choose to be Black, I do not choose to be poor, I do not choose to be non-binary. This violence was implied upon me without any agency."

Meanwhile this comes to light, https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-fired-24-shots-handcuffed-man-why-didn-t-they-n1264887

The suspect walks out of a store without paying for an item, returns to the store and offers to pay, gets arrested, handcuffed behind the back, and then flees.  The arresting officer chases him, confronts him, shoots eleven times then hides behind a car, and calls in "shots fired, never turning on his body camera. A second off-duty officer arrives, proceeds to shoot the suspect 13 more times, and only then turns on his body camera.  The first officer reported, "he looked at me and  pointed a gun at me, and I could tell from the look in his eyes, he meant to kill me."  The arresting officer claimed to have recovered a revolver from under his body (again with no body camera images).

There only three images available, a store image of him being handcuffed behind the back, an exterior store image of him running away, obviously handcuffed behind the back, and a final image of him laying on the ground mortally wounded with his hands still handcuffed behind his back. 

Tell me, how does a person both look at you and point a gun at you that they are holding while handcuffed behind their back?

Try it, put your hands behind your back, imagine you're holding a gun, now look at someone and simultaneously point the gun at them.

And you wonder why this kid is angry?

3 Replies
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: “It's a new Black person I watch die every single week,” meanwhile.

With the audit numbers coming, you better pimp that race war harder Rickety!

😂😂😂

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I personally don’t give a damn what Arizona’s audit numbers show.   Looks to me, like a sh it show conducting the audit.   The “auditors” went in with a preconceived idea of what the result would be.    Just more Republican BS, wasting money and time chasing rainbows.....

Wait - does that mean that Trump is secretly gay?

Jen

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

I personally don’t give a damn what Arizona’s audit numbers show.   Looks to me, like a sh it show conducting the audit.   The “auditors” went in with a preconceived idea of what the result would be.    Just more Republican BS, wasting money and time chasing rainbows.....

Wait - does that mean that Trump is secretly gay?

Jen

Glad you don't care... no complaining later Karen. 😉