cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

It’s coming thick and fast now.

This is as silly as McConnell implying obama was elected as punishment for early days of slavery.  Truly, how relevant is he.  

Donald Trump Says He Imposed Sanctions Against Ayatollah Khomeini (He's Been Dead Since 1989) http://va.topbuzz.com/s/fedheb

10 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: It’s coming thick and fast now.

Not sure how a show of strength war goes over politically for Dennison. 

A fairly substantial pillar of his base support came from the appeal in his anti-intervention stances. Made a point of the folly of Iraq. Then ran Mattis off and keeps Bolton around.  The whole thing reeks of confusion. Not sure he can pull off landing a fighter jet on a carrier and declaring a swift victory  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The names are so close I can see how it would be easy to make a mistake like that. I bet the iatolla got the message though. Trump was suppose to bomb him and then every dem come to his aid. Trump didn't. Now the iatolla is boxed in. If he strike again the fall out is on him. Especially if he kills Americans. All Trump has to do is hand off to congress. They can declare war or say killing Americans is no big deal.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ayatollah trump said he doesn’t need permission from parliament to go to war. If he did the casualties will be on him😯😯😯

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I read the title and thought that it had something to do with a little blue pill and your right hand. 😂 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Very droll Craig.  That’s a strange initial thought from a Christian. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Tell me it isn’t true Craig. Not a Christian republican! 

Congressman Duncan Hunter used campaign money to fund extramarital affairs, prosecutors allege http://va.topbuzz.com/s/YjYShb

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

And yet you think these clowns should be in charge of health care. The money will be lost to waste and fraud.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

And yet you think these clowns should be in charge of health care. The money will be lost to waste and fraud.

And with the private health now do you think you are getting value with no waste fraud and gouging? I think You didn’t think that one through. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yes. Because I can control it. With a 100% monopoly you are at their mercy.