cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

It's funny how the trump minions are ....

...all against government tyranny unless it's tyranny over women then they're all for it.

I use the term trump minions because a term like "conservative" doesn't apply to their apparent political philosophy if you can even call it that.  You can't even call it "libertarian" they are neither consistently conservative nor libertarian but all over the place depending on how they feel that day.

4 Replies
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: It's MURDER, stupid.

I am sorry that you support tyranny over developing human beings. May God have mercy on your soul. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: It's funny how the trump minions are ....

Hard to imagine how what you describe forms into a practical voting coalition long term and literally oodles of them are old and not particularly fit and healthy. 

Numerous decades of hangin’ with considerably, by a huge margin, people who could be well described as “them” as opposed to those more moderate I’d feel extremely safe in saying much more likely to handle political and cultural frustration in a manner that might only make that worse.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

I am sorry that you support tyranny over developing human beings. May God have mercy on your soul. 

It really just that simple isn't it Craig.  The most basic function of government that I think most agree with is protecting human life.  These not very smart people do not understand natural rights.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Getting American abortion laws in line with the rest of the civilized world doesn't strike me as particularly radical or extreme.

if you are one of seven countries with extreme abortion "legalities" , out of several hundred nations, you are the one out on thin ice.