cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

It’s gotta be fake news coming from Fox.

Fox News Poll: Democrats want a steady leader, Biden leads Trump by 10 points http://va.topbuzz.com/s/UrxTUb

5 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: It’s gotta be fake news coming from Fox.

Agree. I wouldn't waste my time on polls this far out. They're meaningless. Click bait.

Senior Contributor

(Biden leads Trump by 10 points)

Sounds about right to me, all this progressive talk and it turns out that all the Democrats want is an old white guy that gropes females and does business with China..

Advisor

Good point 30. I put no stock in them either. 

What’s going on on the D side for the first time in nearly 60 years is the existence of a conversation revolving around ideas that will lead to a de facto “platform”.  Who carries it won’t make much difference as voters seem to very tired of this game show, celebrity, personality winner horse race business m.

My 91 year old Mother told me years ago that Republicans were generally about ideas and Democrats were about people. Added, however, that things only change in the infrequent event that there is a polar shift in that. 

You’d like the woman. A good Christian. Take a second and apply her thesis to what we’ve got going on currently. 

Senior Contributor

Now that’s funny especially when we have a “grab em by the p****” guy in the White House 

Senior Advisor

None of them care about run away deficits. What difference does it make. It's all going to crash. The Koch brothers are giving their money to the dems. Cheap labor trumps everything.