Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: It's terrifying

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@Edmund55 wrote:

(Rational people should never vote for a person like that.)

It is interesting that the people who tell us that Donald Trump would be a bad President - are the same people who told us that Barack Obama would be a good President.

What I am saying is someone who promotes hatred against a segmentof society is a bad person.

Why would anyone want a person promoting hatred to be a leader of anything?

Did Obama promote hate?

islam is hate and must never get a foothold in a secular society.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

I have a solution... STOP CUTTING OFF CHRISTIAN'S HEADS!!!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Polaris Racer wrote:

I have a solution... STOP CUTTING OFF CHRISTIAN'S HEADS!!!

What doesthathaveto do with a potential leader who promotes hate?

BTW the terrorists cut off more than just christians heads. Why do you dwell on just those?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

I am glad to see you recognize that yours is a secular society.

Now if you get rid of the bad influence of religions it might be perfect.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Well you have to admit that there`s a segment of Islam that hates America and has become radical....and that is fine, but it would really be stupid to let those people in.  There is no way to vet a good Muslim from a bad one, if a bad one gets in and shoots up a school then the liberals cry for guncontrol.

It isn`t about hate at all, the reality is there are too many people in this country already, we don`t need and can`t handle any more, legal or illegal one`s....No more! 

You are ignoring the fact that Trump said he was going to look at ways to get rid of Muslims.

Where else in history have we seen a leader try to get rid of one part of society?

That sounds like hate to me and now we have hate groups who are jumping on this hate spouting 'leaders' campaign.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

I am glad to see you recognize that yours is a secular society.

Now if you get rid of the bad influence of religions it might be perfect.

I have always maintained we live in a secular society. It is you who promotes hate against those who believe in Almighty God.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I haven`t heard Trump say he was "going to get rid of Muslims", Trump has said to put a moratorium on Muslim immigration "until we can figure out what the hell is going on".  That is fair enough, because there is a segment of Islam that is radical, to import people that 10% 30% or 60% just got done cutting off a Christian`s head and is looking to do more the same here.  But I`ll do Trump one better, don`t allow anymore people moving here to become citizens, because we`re plum full.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@BA Deere wrote:

Well you have to admit that there`s a segment of Islam that hates America and has become radical....and that is fine, but it would really be stupid to let those people in.  There is no way to vet a good Muslim from a bad one, if a bad one gets in and shoots up a school then the liberals cry for guncontrol.

It isn`t about hate at all, the reality is there are too many people in this country already, we don`t need and can`t handle any more, legal or illegal one`s....No more! 

You are ignoring the fact that Trump said he was going to look at ways to get rid of Muslims.

Where else in history have we seen a leader try to get rid of one part of society?

That sounds like hate to me and now we have hate groups who are jumping on this hate spouting 'leaders' campaign.

Hate: The single core psychological element present in the heart of every single person who is not a Liberal. Anyone who disagrees with the International Fascist Feminist Liberal Parliamentary model of Global Geopolitics is a hate monger. Racism, Sexism, Conservatism, White Supremism, Homophobia, 2nd Amendment support, Capitalism, the Stock Market, Banking, Fat Cats, Corporate Pinheads, Bigotry, Republicans, Heterosexuality, Christianity, White Privilege, Rednecks, Euro-centrism, Racial and Domestic Slavery, Wage Inequity, Exploitation of the Poor, the War on Drugs, English-Only initiatives, Multi-National Businesses, Starvation and Poverty and Debt etc., they're all branches of the same singular tree called Hate. Hate perpetrated on the People to keep the evil Cultural Overlords in power.

The only way to destroy this omnipresent hatred is to Out-Hate it, to angrily drive it from the face of the Earth. By this logic, the Democrats can launch the most hateful pre-emptive attacks on their political enemies and still remain immune to charges of being hate-mongers themselves. Their own Hate is Good Hate.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

r3020 wrote:

I have always maintained we live in a secular society. It is you who promotes hate against those who believe in Almighty God.

I would be interested in where I ever promoted hate of any group let alone 'christians'.

BTW which of the almighty  gods are you referring to?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

I haven`t heard Trump say he was "going to get rid of Muslims", Trump has said to put a moratorium on Muslim immigration "until we can figure out what the hell is going on".  That is fair enough, because there is a segment of Islam that is radical, to import people that 10% 30% or 60% just got done cutting off a Christian`s head and is looking to do more the same here.  But I`ll do Trump one better, don`t allow anymore people moving here to become citizens, because we`re plum full.

And you were not listening when he agreed with a member in one of his rallies who proposed that 'solution'.

You see that is the problem with a 'leader' spouting hatred, others pickup the theme and carry out actions to have it happen.

Good leaders do not promote hate.