cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: It's terrifying

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

I have always maintained we live in a secular society. It is you who promotes hate against those who believe in Almighty God.

I would be interested in where I ever promoted hate of any group let alone 'christians'.

BTW which of the almighty  gods are you referring to?

Now if you get rid of the bad influence of religions it might be perfect.

Senior Contributor

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:

Hate: The single core psychological element present in the heart of every single person who is not a Liberal. Anyone who disagrees with the International Fascist Feminist Liberal Parliamentary model of Global Geopolitics is a hate monger. Racism, Sexism, Conservatism, White Supremism, Homophobia, 2nd Amendment support, Capitalism, the Stock Market, Banking, Fat Cats, Corporate Pinheads, Bigotry, Republicans, Heterosexuality, Christianity, White Privilege, Rednecks, Euro-centrism, Racial and Domestic Slavery, Wage Inequity, Exploitation of the Poor, the War on Drugs, English-Only initiatives, Multi-National Businesses, Starvation and Poverty and Debt etc., they're all branches of the same singular tree called Hate. Hate perpetrated on the People to keep the evil Cultural Overlords in power.

The only way to destroy this omnipresent hatred is to Out-Hate it, to angrily drive it from the face of the Earth. By this logic, the Democrats can launch the most hateful pre-emptive attacks on their political enemies and still remain immune to charges of being hate-mongers themselves. Their own Hate is Good Hate.

Pointing out the hate put forth by others is not 'hate'

You are not promoting hate when you are just critiqueing anothers position promoting hatred and pointing out the problems that thinking will and does cause.

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@Canuck_2 wrote:

r3020 wrote:

I have always maintained we live in a secular society. It is you who promotes hate against those who believe in Almighty God.

I would be interested in where I ever promoted hate of any group let alone 'christians'.

BTW which of the almighty  gods are you referring to?

Now if you get rid of the bad influence of religions it might be perfect.

Yes getting rid of the bad influence of religions would be my goal and there are few if any religions that do not cast a bad influence in some part of their 'beliefs' which they wish to force on others.