cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: It's the war on labor

My mexican dentist got about $600 per hour and I don't know if he had any paid employees or not. I assume if he did he would pay them at least $100 per hour but i have no reason to know that either way.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I think you're wrong. mexican dentists pay their help at least $100 per hour. Otherwise they would be in america running a weed wacker.

I also bought a lincoln made in canada because they have single payer health care and any country that smart must have intelligent workers. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Borrowing money to pay the interest owed on the debt. You don't have to pay off the principal because you issue a replacement bond to cancel the first one. You don't raise the dbt ceiling if you simply refinance what you already have borrowed.

Samnospam
Advisor

Think a bit about all the dollars that flow to Japan, China and elsewhere.  You might think that all those dollars would eventually have to be repatriated via the purchase of an american made product, service, or asset.    Think about it, those dollars, even if a chinaman uses his dollars to by oil from a Saudi, the Saudi then is going to need to buy something American.  When yoiu figure out what they are buying with those dollars you'll figure out the main reason why working American's wages are flat.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Come on Sam. You know damned well the repubs have made a concerted effort to depress wages. They don't qwant to help americans up the ladder. In fact they will step on their fingers if the grab the rung.

Do you want american workers to share in the promise of america or do you want to continue to oppress them on the job site and with the tax code?

Samnospam
Advisor

Think a little bit.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Largely responsible for much of the financial crisis. And that war has been ongoing since 1981. Businesses need people with spending money in their pocket.

What is really ironic on this forum is that these farmers are against pay raise even if they don't have to pay it. I don't know why they are so concerned about what somebody else gets.

17 trillion in debt and people don't have money in their pocket?

idalivered
Advisor

LDP's were the welfare for the enduser,too. but maybe that is what you meant?

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Is that how you ran your business, borrowing money just to pay the interest on other loans? This country has enough revenue to pay the interest on the debt right now. When interest rates start going up, and they will, then we will be in deeper sh!t. When that does happen you and the media will blame republicans. CUT SPENDING NOW.

Samnospam
Advisor

Who saw to it that China get most favored nation status?

Do Mexican dentists buy their trade tools in america?

Why do you hate american dental assistants? My niece is one, why do you not want her to make a decent wage?