cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: It's the war on labor

I do want her to make a decent wage but I'll not pay her boss $15000 for what i can buy elsewhere for $3500. BTW  your neice would never have gotten my business. If the cost would have been $15000 I never would have had it done. Period!.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Most favored nation status was aproduct of Republicans. Those chinese were going to become prosperous and buy american merchandise and grains and we would all prosper.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

The intent of LDPs was government trying to make reluctant sellers into willing sellers. Instead of enduser dollars prying grains out of the hands of farmers,  they opted to use federal dollars. 

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

That is what people do when they have financial obligations. They pay their bills and of they have to they borrow to meet their obligations. No they just don't ignore the bill collector.

BTW your bush tax cuts is why we have too much debt. The debt we are passing on to our grand children is because you don't want to pay your share of the tab.

Samnospam
Advisor

Sounds like that american dentist needs to adjusts his cost structure to get your business.  

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

The tax cuts are NOT the reason and you know it. There is enough revenue coming in. This just proves you are a tax and spend liberal. You care nothing about the next generation just give me mine now is your mind set.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Although burning all their money ain't nuthin' compared to burning all their oil and toasting their planet.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

That's correct. My wife had one tooth done for $2K. She should have got one made of solid gold for that much. Admittedly it was before the bull market in gold.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yes I fully expect benefits that I have earned through many decades of contributing. Yes i still contribute through income taxes and fica taxes.. 

During all those years SS was apart of my retirement plan. Should I forgo my benefits so that you or mitt or rush can have a lower tax rate? That is what yiu are asking retired folks. To give up part of their earned benefits so that the affluent can keep their record low tax rates. Yeah makes sense to me.

Samnospam
Advisor

Figure it out yet?