cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: It shall be Newt!

Ron Paul?

I think SC is a more accurate gauge of the current GOP base than either IA or NH.

Samnospam
Advisor

stop worrying

He's probably going to dump us for a younger, prettier country anyhow.
johnaa
Advisor

Let's see, a strong 23.3% showing and second place in New Hampshire Primary and 21.4% in the Iowa Caucus, really a three way tie, this after the same MSM claimed he would not get double digit results before January.   These first states are not representatives of the states outside of the holy roller belt.   Nutt did not come close in any of those states but now the MSM has all the sheeple parroting their propaganda.  

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I hope you are right.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yeah the redneck went orgasmic when he chopped down the ccn reporter John King.  These are the same folks that were over energized about bringing clinton down for the same thing. In fact newt led the impeachment gang.

I can't look at the "new" Mrs. gingrich without visualizing her doing her monica impression in the parking lot while other staffers passed by.. So pristine and so plastic and she will be first lady of the US.

BTW  I don't care about his sexual proclivities but I do recall his insistance on the impeachment while he was doing the same thing.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

''BTW  I don't care about his sexual proclivities but I do recall his insistance on the impeachment while he was doing the same thing."

The fokking aszhole.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Why should he debate him? There is nothing in it for him.  He need not lower himself to the level of a philandering crutch cannibal like Newt.  And have a gaze at the barby doll who follows him like a bad smell.  She has the nostrils flared with the smell of victory.

What happened to Ron Paul - Craig?  He was the great white hope there a month ago.  It appears they need to dispense with their shoes to get enough digits to get the score right.  Iowa is true Deliverance country.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

Gough: " Iowa is true Deliverance country."

Careful there Gough.   I don't recall Iowa as late as 1970 taking children away from their parents, trying to control the reproduction of and using forced sterilization on certain groups of its citizens it deemed to be inferior.    Here you go Gough, I think this video was made for high and mighty thinking people like you.

So you think you know something about Iowa.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Paul's problem is that he's running in the Republican primaries.

dagwud
Senior Contributor

Nox: "Paul's problem is that he's running in the Republican primaries."

I agree Nox.  The question is, would he have been better off running as a third party candidate?  Our two party system makes it awfully hard for a third party candidate to ever win the presidential election.