cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

It was a lie

snip-

The White House spokesman has denied outright an incendiary claim from the  Senate’s second-ranking Democrat, **bleep** Durbin, that a GOP leader during the  shutdown negotiations said to President Obama, “I cannot even stand to look at  you.”

“It did not happen,” White House spokesperson Jay Carney said when questioned  about the incident.

Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2013/10/23/white-house-denies-**bleep**-durbin-claim-that-gop-leader-canno...

6 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: It was a lie

Democrats lie?

I'm shocked,  shocked I tell ya...............lol.

Advisor

Hopefully durbin will feel compels to defend his integrity by revealing who told him the story, he wasn't in the meetings between house leaders and Barry.  This could really be fun.

Senior Contributor

Christ where do you trawl all this crap from?
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
Christ where do you trawl all this crap from?

The Obama White House. The progressives get upset over things Limbaugh never said but cheers when the White House spews filty lies. Really funny stuff how President Obama made a fool of the progressives. They eat up every lie he slobbers out. What tools.

snip-

The White House admitted Thursday that it was  the source of a phony quote attributed to a top House Republican, who had  allegedly told President Obama during a tense Oct. 10 meeting that 'I cannot  even stand to look at you.'

Sen. **bleep** Durbin, the Senate Majority  Whip,  claimed in a Facebook post on Sunday that an unnamed GOP lawmaker had delivered  the verbal slap in Obama's face, but everyone involved with the story now says  it never happened.

snip-

'How can voters trust anything this man says?  Durbin should either reveal his "source" or retract his partisan attack  immediately and apologize,' spokeswoman Brook Hougesen told the Chicago Tribune. 'His credibility is  waning.'

Buck added in a comment to the Huffington Post: 'This didn't happen and The  Huffington Post should be looking into who started this false rumor.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2474956/White-House-admits-rumor-GOP-leader-told-Obama-I-sta...

Advisor

miscommunication? lol
Senior Advisor

What? did you think you had an exclusive patent on lying?