Read.

Life is a gift...be it baby or old

Person...it is precious.

Here we see the me me people...

Saying who cares...its all about

The money.

Personally...I feel we need to

Approch this in a safe and logical

Way....use social distance...use mask....etc....

Nobody enjoys knowing people

Are suffering...this is hard.

But please, a know it all, telling

If you dont agree it is not acceptable...and how it is everyones fault.

One must ask.....why is it so important to him to be president

Rather than focus 100 percent

On this problem.....rather than

Election or voter fraud.

Tell me....whats  more important

Now ?

10 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Its not an acceptable answer

What makes you think this doctor is always right? This is the same doc who in feb said we had very little to fear from this virus. This is the doc who one day says we don't need to wear mask and then another day says we do. What's important during a time of crisis is the rule of law. The Constitution tells us what the government can't do during a time a crisis not what the citizens must do.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The election.  Absolutely for 100% certain.  The virus will pass.   If 5he soviet just us system obama ushered in is not cleaned out we and our children will be paying a heavy price.

I wonder cheap, do you ever go back and review your post from like 2-3 years ago?  Just to see how what you were sure of then played out. 

Anyhow cheap,  I'll put this here but I doubt you'll read it.

http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=239297 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If Dr Fauci wants to run the country he needs to get elected president.

Highlighted
Advisor

Please consult Noxaway about your problem cheeepo  he is ALWAYS right

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ted Nugent knocks it out of the park:
β€œWhy do I have to stay home just because π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ are scared? How about π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ stay home....π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ stay in π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ house indefinitely, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ wear a mask, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ socially distance yourself from me, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ avoid restaurants, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ avoid baseball games, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ stay off the roads, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ avoid malls and beaches and parks, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ believe the made up death numbers, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ believe the media hype, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal,
I'm done playing π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ dumb game. We are not β€œall in this together.” I'm not wearing π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ because π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of π˜†π—Όπ˜‚, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick.
This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online.
𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ fear is not an excuse to destroy America. 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country.” πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

β€œWhy do I have to stay home just because π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ are scared? How about π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ stay home....π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ stay in π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ house indefinitely, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ wear a mask, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ socially distance yourself from me, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ avoid restaurants, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ avoid baseball games, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ stay off the roads, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ avoid malls and beaches and parks, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ believe the made up death numbers, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ believe the media hype, π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ get your toxic vaccine while avoiding vitamin C, sunshine and the things God gave us to actually heal,
I'm done playing π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ dumb game. We are not β€œall in this together.” I'm not wearing π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ dumb tin foil hat anymore. I’m no longer going to be a prisoner of your fear. I'm no longer staying in my house or catering to π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ because π˜†π—Όπ˜‚ are scared. I'm not wearing a mask and I'm not staying 6 feet away from you anymore because I'm not afraid of you. You are not my enemy and if I get sick, it's not because of π˜†π—Όπ˜‚, it's because of me and my system, which not only have I been addressing for quite some time, but I also know how to treat if I get sick.
This virus (or whatever it is) is already circulating. Millions of people have already encountered it, as it's been circulating around the world probably since last September. You WILL have to confront this thing, if you haven’t already. There is no way around it, unless you lock yourself up in your house and it somehow doesn't manage to hop on some mail or some groceries that you ordered online.
𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ fear is not an excuse to destroy America. 𝗬𝗒𝗨π—₯ fear is not my fear and your fear does not have the right to interfere with my life, my job, my income or my future as a free American citizen. So if you're scared, you can just put your tin foil hat on, or even wrap foil all around your whole body - or around your whole house if you wish - but please keep your fear contained to your little corner of the world and don't contaminate me or my family or my Country.” πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

How many years of my kids life do they wish to take to appease their fears.  My 17yo daughter just got her associates degree, no graduation.  Will she be able to go to a campus next fall, maybe. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

What makes you think this doctor is always right? This is the same doc who in feb said we had very little to fear from this virus. This is the doc who one day says we don't need to wear mask and then another day says we do. What's important during a time of crisis is the rule of law. The Constitution tells us what the government can't do during a time a crisis not what the citizens must do.

You must have watched False News all day yesterday Ron. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

If Dr Fauci wants to run the country he needs to get elected president.

Take it False News didn’t play Fauci’s reply to Rand Paul’s statement during the Senate hearings

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@cmilligan1958g wrote:

Glad to see you give much credence to a crap smearing draft dodger. Guy sure was afraid back then, but now he is fearless .  Total joke, does play a mean guitar.