cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Re: JHK on the Canary Trap

@bruce MN wrote:

Asked somewhere else what happened that is going to precipitate these testimonies?

Has there been a vote or agreement reached?

It’s obvious that there is no interest on the part of the GOP in anybody testifying. 

Just speculation Bruce, but Graham said if they call anyone then they'll call everyone.    

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Joni, Corey, Susie, Thom et al said to be ####ing bricks, begging Moscow Mitch to save them.

My guess is that they'll try to make a big, public "Hunter for Bolton" play and pray the D's don't bite so they can say "see".

I'd bite on Biden*, but would ideally love lots of witnesses from both sides. Request the Presiding Officer to issue subpoenas for Pence, Pompeo, Duffey, a few more. R's can certainly ask to hear from Shokin (can't compel a foreign national outside of the jurisdiction) and the entire InfoWars lineup.

Except for the percent who just want a good excuse I'm not sure how well those games are going to play with the 82% who want witnesses.

*gonna be painful as heck for him because the white trashers will primarily attack his substantial personal problems since otherwise, there's nothing to tie either him or his father to corrupt acts. "Yeah, they offered me the position and I took it."

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Although gaming it out from Mitch's perspective I'd bet on no witnesses.

Then go begging for money everywhere and getting the RW media to flood the zone with ####.

The insouciant obliviousness of the faithful in regard to witnesses clearing all this stuff up notwithstanding, it won't help them even if they create a lot of collateral damage in the process.

If Romney and Murkowski really are yes votes on witnesses then that leaves only one long straw for the vulnerable- Collins is the senior member, I guess.

r3020
Senior Advisor

First we need to hear from the whistle blower. Next Michael Atkinson.

bruce MN
Advisor

Which the GOP has no interest in and the Dem leadership Would welcome.

But fear not You’re covered.  If there are none the GOP/Dennison machine will hang on the Democrats  and the media will prortray on a “both sides” basis. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

"Are you, or have you ever been a member of the communist party?"

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Which the GOP has no interest in and the Dem leadership Would welcome.

But fear not You’re covered.  If there are none the GOP/Dennison machine will hang on the Democrats  and the media will prortray on a “both sides” basis. 

It is on the democrats in the house.   They could have and still can call Bolton.  

rsbs
Senior Advisor

so JHK thinks that Bruce's Law Fare is bogus? who whuddof thunk it? lol

I want to hear Bolton on the witness stand, and both Biden's. Should be interesting stuff.

Thanks for posting that, BA.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Not the first leak trap they've set.  Notice how few leaks are coming from the White House these days?  

This one came from the NSC... 

Lot of swamp rats will come to regret their "resistance" and close relationship with the democrat propoganda arm.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

Not the first leak trap they've set.  Notice how few leaks are coming from the White House these days?  

This one came from the NSC... 

Lot of swamp rats will come to regret their "resistance" and close relationship with the democrat propoganda arm.

It should trouble every American to have the democrat party wedded with the cia, fbi, nsa, and secret fisa court in deciding who is acceptable as president.  But you know, orange man bad.