cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

January 20th 2009

Obama and Biden were inaugerated to the office of the presidency and vice presidency. The activity schedule was pretty well filled throught out the day.

While our new governmet leaders were celebration by visiting the various events of the evening, the Republican party leaders met in secrecy and plotted a strategy that would deny the new leader of the free world any political success during the length of his term. The plan being to assure a congressional take over by the right in 2010 and complete the take over of the white house and senate in 2012 elections.

2012 will end the first absolute complete obstruction of a sitting president by the opposing party. A willful conspiracy to competely obstruct all presidential or democratic initatives for four long years. Whether they were good proposals or bad.

This was a partisan effort without consideration of the damage done to the country or its economy. NO regard for damaging the country's credit rating as republicans played hardball with our credit rating by suggesting we will not honor financial obligations. The result being a down grading of our credit raiding without regard of cost to the nation.

Thus we approach election day 2012 and an onslaught of political attacks on Obama for lack of success without any consideration of the rights conspiracy to obstruct any possibility of success.

That folks is the  new loyal opposition. The one that does not take defeat lightly and does not rally around the new administration. Instead does everything it can to deny any progress.. That is the patriots of the new right and if the electorate has any sense at all they will send to another forty years in the political wilderness. Execution might be just but our constitution does not allow that. Thus the electorate must eliminate this scourge amongst us. They are the Benedict Arnolds of 2012 and deserve the worst we can offer.

14 Replies
Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Re: January 20th 2009

You just can't wrap your head around the fact that America is rejecting Obama and company can you?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Pay attention, friend, your about to get an education about the American people! They do not like or want your kind in any form of government.

Your going to hate November!!

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Obama's losing the independents, he has to give away tickest to fill the convention, who is he going to try to get to vote for him next the college kids by promising to forgive stundent loan debt? I ain't scared. After bashing bush for 8 years the media finally convinced America to follow the dems. After 2 years of praising the democrats America woke up and kicked them out of the house. 2 more years of praising the dems and they Won't get Obama re-elected. Micheal Moore said it best You better get used to saying the words President Romney.

I will be the first to admit that America doesn't like the repubs heck I don't like most of them either. But they have found out that the repubs are the lessor of 2 evils.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Are you just talking through your butthole or are you ignorant in the way conventions are run?  You say he has to give away tickets to fill the convention.  90-95% of the people attending will be delegates just like most were delegates last week at the repub convention.  They ALL had tickets.  Yes, there will be some guests again just like the repubs.  You'll think the "lesser of two evils" if romney wins unless you are one of the 1%ers then you will absolutely love it.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Of course, there are free tickets.  There were free tickets at the repub convention but most go to the delegates.  I'm quite sure he didn't need to hand them out to fill the place but you keep on telling the lie.  I'm sure you will have a lot of people who buy it.

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Wow you said there were no tickets. Called me a ignorant even. Is this the way a man of honor (retired military) apologizes?

Conventions have traditionally been open only to delegates, credentialed media and elected officials, but at the 2012 Democratic National Convention, CarolinaFest 2012 will be open to the public. If you are interested in attending, please sign up on our website, CharlotteIn2012.com, to receive info about the event. Additionally, the public will have access to community credentials to the proceedings on Thursday September 6, at Bank of America Stadium, where President Obama will accept the nomination—sign up at the Democratic National Convention Committee (DNCC) website demconvention.com to receive information about community credentials when it becomes available.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

And when did I say there were no tickets?  I only posted two times in this thread and didn't say "no tickets" in either one of them.  Now, YOU can apologize!

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

I apologize you did not say there were no tickets but you insinuated that only delagates get them. Usually that is the case but this year they want the public to here Obama speak so they decided to open it to the public. 

When you said I was talking out my buthole and ignorant of the ways of the convention that is when you insinuated.