cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cotman03
Senior Contributor

Re: January 20th 2009

Never thought I'd say to an old man you need to grow up but you really need to grow up.  It's spending that got us in trouble, not the Republicans.  It was all of them, Repubs and Democrats.  You are an idiot to think otherwise.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: January 20th 2009

No, I didn't "insinuate" anything.  I said that all the delegates get tickets and so do special guests and a certain amount goes to the public.  The stadium the dnc is in holds 74,000 people.  It might be hard for both conventions to fill it up but what's the big deal anyway?  Only a certain amount of delegates are there from the different states so that only amounts to several thousand people so if they had it as a closed event, they could put up a large tent on a Wal Mart parking lot and hold it.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo didnt need !!!

any one to be a failure --he was able all by hisself----i love this game --thanks  for your help in pointing obalmos lack of leadership ability out

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: the demorats have to truck them in

as many as 10 leading demorats refuese to be seen at the conv and they are having to bus in welfare whores from s car to fill empty seats ---what a popular man

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: surebutt doesnt know honor

if he didnt he wouldnt be an obamoite