Re: What is she hiding? More like ....

You might want to check on that.

bruce MN
Advisor

That is easily and has been done.

The question hasn’t been asked.

She’s not on the committee. 
I shouldn’t let it bother me but I’ve come to wondering often just what might become of you when this is all over.

r3020
Senior Advisor

I'll be right here living my life and enjoying my grand kids until the new federal police force hauls me away.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: January 6th Questions

@r3020 wrote:

She is hiding FBI leadership in the operation. Just like their hatched plan to kidnap Whitmer. Another FBI lead operation.

Even buzzfeed is covering the way the FBI WAS the team originating the idea and planning the kidnapping.

bruce MN
Advisor

No they are not. You heard something. You didn’t read it.

But, yes, it is being posed on the R as a “set-up”

Good soldiers, ye.

RJG640v8
Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

No they are not. You heard something. You didn’t read it.

But, yes, it is being posed on the R as a “set-up”

Good soldiers, ye.

set up....

How old were you when you learned that kidnapping was illegal ? I can't rightly say exactly when I learned that, but I've known it for a good while. I can say that if I was approached by anybody with such a scheme that it would take a split second of a split second for me to respond with a hard NO , count me out. What you see here by these guys is utterly amazing...

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It seems historically possible that the guy- down in that Missouri militia hideout- who might have originally suggested that blowing up a government building was an idea might have been a government source, sometime, somewhere.

Does that make McVeigh and Nichols not guilty?

Actually should not have asked that question here.