cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Je suis Charlie

@schnurrbart wrote:
Well do tell! Did a cartoon cause two maniac Muslim extremists to go on a killing rampage? Did the French authorities give that as the cause? So IF a cartoon can cause it, think what an entire movie could do!! Come on boy, tell me true!

Did the Kosher supermarket cause a killing rampage? Should all Kosher supermarkets be closed so as not to offend?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I suck? You have got to be kidding............

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wow, that took long enough.  Hilarious too, not.

Sorry, not sorry Smiley Very Happy but yes you DO Suck ! Smiley Very Happy

You should hang out with Ollie, at least your intelligence would improve.  

HA HA HA HA HA LMAO !!   Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@ihmarty543282 wrote:

We want you to be happy.........and gay.................

Too late, I already am ! Smiley Very Happy  HA HA LOL<> god your dumb, Smiley Very Happy

Why don't you go hang out with your " wife " instead of obsessing with a homo on the intertubes ?

Highlighted
Advisor

Oh god...don't get going on that.  Hopefully Dale misses this post.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I don`t care for Ollie any more than I care for you... Same package, different wrapping paper........ Time to feed those secret cows yet?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The Islamic extremists would think so along with wiping Israel off the face of the earth.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Actually it is about that time,  tank heater somehow got unplugged last night, me no happy. Smiley Sad

Got to get to the feed store too, get it all done and get ready for " date night "  Smiley Happy

Aprreciate your concern though Marti, as unusual ( weird ) as it is.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Did you say DALE ???

Why's that ?  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

2i - image hosting for free 2i - image hosting for free 2i - image hosting for free 2i - image hosting for free 2i - image hosting for free 2i - image hosting for free 2i - image hosting for free

They have a graffiti problem in that area.  It looks like a lot of it is washed off.  

Berlin has an enormous graffiti problem.  There is a "spraypaint bar" in Berlin.  I think it also sells skateboards (and they also had a couple of cigars).