cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Jeff Flake

If you guys haven't seen Flakes speech, ( he is a Republican), here it is. If you really do care about our country like you say you do, you will reflect on what he says. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/videos/flake-democracy-wont-last-without-truth/vi-AAuOGwi?ocid=sf

13 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jeff Flake

if Jeff Flake said he was Santa Claus, would you go sit on his lap? Flake should just stop being a RINO and switch party affiliation.

Flake can't get re-elected in AZ and thinks that his next venue will be challenging Trump in 2020. Let him do it as a progressive.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

He will never run as a progressive, he's not that smart. He's still a Republican, LOL!!

bruce MN
Advisor

After the Trump smoke clears if a Republican on the order of Flake such as him or maybe a John Huntsman (who has to be getting 12 years of grad school crammed into a few months on his new job) the nomination in 2020 there will essentially be no Party.  

hardnox
Advisor

While we have a dozen or more posters here who work diligently to burnish their credentials, I wouldn't be too confident as to the numbers of people who will fit into the increasingly narrow "conservative" definition.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

It’s a red herring. Trump isn’t suggesting legislation to silence the press. He is pointing out the lies and extreme bias. That helps preserve the free press. Where did the notion criticizing dishonest journalism is attacking the concept of a free press.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

They surely won't fit the criteria these people who write on these pages. They prefer the radical points of view, I really think they would be happier with a dictator, as long as he left them alone.  

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Oh, yes he is! If it doesn't suit his narrative it's "fake news"! The only thing fake is him.

rodgersfarms56
Senior Contributor

I think news that completely one-sided is in its aggregate “fake news” regardless of how many stories are completely false.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

If that's the case, it seems the news I watch is the only one to watch, because they interview both sides every chance they can. What they can't do is make them come on the set, and they have. Not very easy to interview people who don't want explain their stance on an issue.