cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Jeff Sessions shows what class is.

Nice speech after my indian Sistah from a different mistah Lizzie Warren is asked to take a seat after violating senate rules. Maybe the drug companies will come out with a new "chill pill" for the ladies, and feminine men that can't get over the election results.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/02/08/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-bids-farewell-offer...

Rahm of Chicago sez that all Democrats should chill out and try for small wins before talking trash about what they are going to do in 2018 and 2020. Rahm sez that big wins aint gonna happen.

13 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Jeff Sessions shows what class is.

.........if gunz and masturbation count as masculinity.....

hardnox
Advisor

take heart though, as there does appear to be a small minority of women who are so hard up they'll sleep with men who wear camo.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Moderator Alert Time?

Maybe you should take the words of Rahm Emmanuel to heart ,and chill out for a few weeks and see if you can get your game back.

Maybe borrow a gun and go hunting or do some other manly sport and experience how the other half lives.

r3020
Senior Advisor

He was praised by the NAACP and Corretta Scott King. Guess they all ***** too.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Congratulations Attorney General Sessions,

But a friendly word of advice...Never forget. Never forget what the elected Democrat demagogues (a.k.a. Your former senate colleagues) and their special interest groups tried to do to you and your family during this very nasty vetting process. Never (ever) forget.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

boo hoo

Moderator alert?? give me a break ! WHO does that ??

Your personality shows that your mommy done did you wrong. Not illegal, but a certain sin.

LOL what a snowflake ! 

I swear none you rejects would ever survive in the real world.

hardnox
Advisor

BTW

No surprise to followers of Ag Forum but Old Scrotumhead's move to play to the now publicly acceptable mysogyny of the GOP base was a shrewd political move.

Any women who put up with this crap because they're afraid of their camo-clad boyz should be ashamed of themselves- and deserve what they get.

Along the lines of what I noted a couple weeks ago, The Handmaid's Tale now at the top of Amazon best sellers. Thje Good Folks are now moving against contraception so as to keep the XXers spittin' out babies for the Fatherland.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: hoo boo

Who rejected us rejects? Be specific please........

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: boo hoo

GASP !!!!  but he said that word NAJ.......... ohhhhhhh my !!!!

not once have I seen the Stoolie complain about one of his own when they say anything derogatory.