cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Jen&Bruce's peeps

Celebrate the 4th of July by setting fire to the portland courthouse and protesting Mount Rushmore because it is a monument to 2 slave owners on stolen land. They hate the country and want to burn it to the ground. Sick.

7 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jen&Bruce's peeps

The Black Hills were sacred to the Lakota and Dakota Indian tribes, and others, until gold was found their and the government wanted it back.  And given our country’s history on taking back land, they probably do have a grievance against the government.  And a right to protest.

Don’t know about the courthouse - there is so much anger in this country right now.  And a lot of it stems (yeah - I know - blame Trump) from one man.  Trump.  It just does.  The man is a lightning rod for hatred.  His lies have the entire nation “on edge”.

Once we remove the cancer, we’ll have to work on healing the rest.  But there is no healing that will occur, until the cancerous administration we now have, is removed from office.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Its really fortunate for the dem's that they have an excuse to not have a convention.   What a violent freak show that would be. 

Biden has agreed to 3 debates, should be many more, but I really think the dem's will find a way to cancel all the debates.  

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Sure - just keep spewing your hate filled BS to those that would listen.  There are less of them each and every day.  America is sick of Trump, and what he and you are peddling.  Better take that last gasp of air....you might not get another one for a while...

Republicans can't win an election, without lying.

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

The Black Hills were sacred to the Lakota and Dakota Indian tribes, and others, until gold was found their and the government wanted it back.  And given our country’s history on taking back land, they probably do have a grievance against the government.  And a right to protest.

Don’t know about the courthouse - there is so much anger in this country right now.  And a lot of it stems (yeah - I know - blame Trump) from one man.  Trump.  It just does.  The man is a lightning rod for hatred.  His lies have the entire nation “on edge”.

Once we remove the cancer, we’ll have to work on healing the rest.  But there is no healing that will occur, until the cancerous administration we now have, is removed from office.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

Yes the black hills were sacred to the Lakota and to the people the Lakota drove out.    The USA made treaties and reneged on them all across the continent.  The ground I'm on now has been peopled by various different groups some morphed into others some acquired it by warfare.  The latest by pestilence and warfare.   I've found many traces of past owners and know others called this their own. 

But still, I'm not giving it back.   Before I'll whine about injustices I think I'd feel compelled to make amends by doing so.

Highlighted
Advisor

Eagles consume a lot of rabbits and other prey and they just seem to move on and live their lives without remorse.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(The Black Hills were sacred to the Lakota and Dakota Indian tribes, and others, until gold was found their and the government wanted it back.  And given our country’s history on taking back land, they probably do have a grievance against the government.  And a right to protest.)

Did history just discover this fact?  It wasn't an issue when Obama & hillary, etc. visited Mount Rushmore - winger's were even politicking to get obama engraved on Mount Rushmore.  

Highlighted
Advisor

the same people that can skip over the contemporary  barbaric practices of abortion, euthanasia, etal get all sensitive about monuments and ancient grievances now. Tomorrow it will be something else.

Like the local waitress said after Trump won the election...suck it up, buttercups.