cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Jen

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/06/how-white-house-coronavirus-response-went-wrong...

Thought you might enjoy this given your ATC background.

Dissecting the coronavirus disaster as if it was an airplane wreck.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jen

Excellant!!!!  And so very, very true.

As those of us on the left, and I have been saying, this virus threat comes down to one man.  Trump.  And the cult is going to say, yeah, blame Trump, yada yada yada.  

There is a reason that we have been blaming Trump.  Trump listens to no one.  He is a one man show - there is no team - other than maybe the Trump inner family circle.  Like I said - there is no team.  Trump gives orders - he takes no advice because he’s his own best advisor on every topic ever presented.

And now, “Here we stand, on a mountain of dead.”  And it all comes down to a man, who was given the job as president, and thought his job was hobnobbing with world leaders, tweeting, doing rallies, watching Fox, and playing golf.  He was far too busy, to read a daily briefing....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wow, all the deaths from corona all over the world are trumps fault.  Not old people who won't protect themselves for sure

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Did you read the article?  My guess is , “No”.

This is about how the virus situation in the US was handled - and yes, the world looked to the US, and what WAS our great healthcare early warning system. to help keep viruses in check.  But Trump didn’t need that.....America stands alone now, and the virus wasn’t going to have a chance here....

A GREAT system, destroyed by one man and his cult.  Just another step to MAGA.....sure.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....,

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You're delusional

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Now I know you didn’t read the article.  Just like Trump - it’s too long to keep your attention, isn’t it?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The Atlantic is a leftist propaganda rag, just like the New York Times. I read your Atlantic based post about Q-anon the other day. I laughed very hard.