cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Mentally Ill

treating the desire to be of an opposite sex than what you are should have been treated

like it was historically...as a form of mental illness.

Pretty obvious to anyone with a working brain. Guess that leaves the hairlip out.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Mentally Ill

It certainly leaves y'all out for sure.  I honestly pity all of you. You claim to be Christian yet you can do nothing but denigrate and mock people who feel they are something other than what they are.  It isn't anything that can be cured by a psychiatrist.  Do you think you could be made gay by someone telling you to "suck it up and act like you are supposed to"??  After all is said and done, why don't you try to pee up a rope!!

Veteran Advisor

Re: Jenner

At what age did you make the choice to be a heterosexual???  God didn't make any mistakes?  People have just chosen to be born without hands or feet or how about spinalbifida or CP or MS?  Did they just make bad life choices.  You are an unbelievable animal of the lowest class!!!

Senior Contributor

Hey bart;

there have not been mistakes made by any god since there are no gods. It is really quite simple when a person uses critical thinking.

For those who are saying Jenner or anyone needs to find some god then all you need to do is point out a god, any god.

Not this wishy washy 'just believe' but an actual god.

Since no one has ever seen a god except in statue form reality is there are no gods except the ones you make up in your own heads.

Prove me wrong since you claim there is some god then make an appointment to actuall see it, take apicture and post it and then I will come have a look to and meet this god.

I am waiting.

Senior Advisor

Science tells us Bruce Jenner is a man. For him to believe he is a women shows he has deep psychological problems.

Senior Contributor

Jenner needs to grow a pair... Wait he had a set but had them cut off. Typical lefty. can't make up his mind.

Senior Contributor

How do you know he is not already a devout Christian? Proof? Do you know? If you were indeed a Christian, and you believe he has sinned, you forgive him and pray for him as well. That is an assumption however....that you are a Christian and know better than to judge..................I know............. a tall order., but as you admit, you may be "almost."

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I can't forgive Jenner, he has not sinned against me. I have nothing to forgive. I do pray for him and others who need to see the light of Christ in their lives.

Veteran Contributor

Canuck, there is only one true God. He came to this earth as a man like ourselves in every way but was sinless. There is much in the history books about him. He is the most written about figure in history. No one would be tortured and killed for a lie. But, that is what Jesus's disciplies did after Jesus rose from the dead. They did not understand who Jesus was while he was with them. Not till after Jesus died on the cross and more importantly rose from the dead did they fully grasp who Jesus is. That one event changed the course of human history. We who believe know with out a doubt where we will spend Eternity. Open your mind and heart to Jesus. Let him come in. You will forever be changed.

Without Christ, life is out of focus!

Senior Contributor

Hi Jim; I understand that you just believe in the god Jesus but just because men wrote about that god does not make it true or provide proof of its existence outside of books.

Satan has also been written about but there is no proof of its existence either except in peoples belief and the books it is written in.

Now Thor provides proof all the time in thunderstorms but do you believe in it?

Point is no god has any concrete proof it exists outside of peoples minds.

If you described your god and others on this forum described their god you would see how each has their own god in their mind and with nothing but ancient stories to go from no way to prove any of the gods right or not.

i will stick to reality and wait for evidence rather than just believe something that is unbelievable in the real world which we live.

BTW I notice no one else even tried to show any proof. Do you suppose they know the truth?