cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Jenner

Yes. We do know the truth. You will one day also. I pray Almighty God may have mercy on your soul on that day.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020; you claim to know the truth but have no evidence or you would show it.

I will wait for some evidence before committing to any super natural being

As I noted Thor shows more evidence than any of the other thousands of gods proposed by man.

Do you not ever think about why you 'just believe' your god is the right one of all those thousands?

What evidence do you have that you made the right decision?

Or did you just go along with the choice your ancestors made and accept what your employee(s) tell you every Sunday.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

WE have DNA now. Check out Eve's DNA, She was made from Adam's Rib because the all powerful god ran out of magic dust, or something.

But if your bible is the TRUE and HOLY word, then that means Eve was the Original Trans Woman.

r3020
Senior Advisor

If you wish to worship thor then worship thor. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Do you not ever think about why you 'just believe' your god is the right one of all those thousands?)

Wow - Two I hate believers in God posts in 1 day, starting to become comical.  You have posted the same statements hundreds of times, I think we know your stance, you are not a believer.  We know that you require 100% proof before you can believe anything - well except for the posts like the one the other day when you felt the need to speculate about 3020 & BA's daughter's.

I think you would make a nice fit as a faculty member at one of our liberal universities.  You would likely have a lot of believers in your proofessor preachings - just give them a bad grade if they don't agree with you, then they will come around to your point of view.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020; you know that I have seen no evidence of there being any gods and I know what thunder is and underatand that Thor was a god dreamed up by man before he understood that mysterious 'banging and booming'.

So which lord is it you and your house serve.

Lord Nelson comes to mind is that the one?

Of course the British still have lots of other lords in their House of Lords, is it one of those.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

I wonder if Jenner would spend eternity in Hell, if the Creator so chooses, as a man or as an altered woman? 🤔

r3020
Senior Advisor

You said you see evidence of thor. Now do you see evidence of thor or not? If you see evidence of thor how can you claim there is no God?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Edmund; my comments on their daughters was from the evidence of what they posted previous.

i was just trying to clarify if responsibilty or financial addition was connected or not.

Where have I said anything about hate?

i just point out facts.

And facts are something that believers do not have, that is why they just have to believe.

When you claim something without any evidence to back it up then you are relying only on belief.

Some of us like to live in reality and know something exists before we accept it and so we reject 'just believing' in things that are beyond the reality of the universe we live in.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Millie; your question is of no consequence until you prove there is a 'hell' or even a 'creator'.