cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Jenner

3020; did you not consider the possibility of Thor the god of thunder being THE god or at least one of THE god's when you went seeking a super natural being to bow down to?

What I was pointing out was at least we can HEAR evidence of Thor the god of thunder but of course knowledgeable humans now know how thunder happens and like all gods Thor is just a creation of human minds.

But Thor is as good of a god as any of the other thousands that have been put forth by humans for having evidence to back it up and with thunder actually has more 'evidence' until knowledge over rules the superstition.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

I still remember when someone mentioned "God" on the floor of the Democratic National Convention four years ago, the rank and file BOOed, loudly. 

I expect the majority of them to incessantly burn in Hell, one day, Lord willing. 

image.jpg

Veteran Advisor

Like the man-made global warming lie?

Where are the Hurricanes , too numerous to count?

Where are the floods covering the lands, with New York City looking like Venice, Italy?

What happened to algore's claims, that we would be burned up in ten years, ..... Fifteen years ago?

r3020
Senior Advisor

You claim you SEE evidence of a God named thor yet you say you are certain there is no God. Now which is it? Is there a God or is there not?

Veteran Advisor

So, you are saying that humans are not so smart, and are capable of making stuff up, like.....man-made global warming?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Or like carrying an XY chromosome and saying they are a girl?

Veteran Advisor

Perhaps you are entirely a figment of imagination. 

Veteran Advisor

image.png

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(i just point out facts.

And facts are something that believers do not have, that is why they just have to believe.

When you claim something without any evidence to back it up then you are relying only on belief.)

So then - do you believe Bruce Jenner is a boy or a girl?  If a girl, what facts & evidence do you have to back that up?  Or does the reality you live in just believe it because Jenner said so.  Maybe a "none of my concern" response would be in order.  

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

no 3020; no one has seen any evidence of any god let alone Thor but since Thor is the god of thunder you can hear evidence of it IF it actually existed.

But we (well at least most educated people) know what thunder is and that there is no god invloved.

You are the one claiming there is a god so it is up to you to provide evidence of 'it'.

I am waiting, still.