cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Jenner

You said it

a "none of my concern" response would be in order.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

u

Sodomites.png

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Male Rib = Male DNA= Eve was Trans.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You are the one who claims evidence of a God and then claims there is no God. So which is it. There is a God or there is no God. Do you ignore your evidence?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: The all powerful Jesus of Nazereth

was able to step down from the cross as all powerful gods are able. Thus it could be said like the fools in the alamo that chose to stay and be slaughtered, that jesus and the victims of the alamo chose to commit suicide. Right?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: Actually none of us will know.

Because when we die we lose all consciousness. So whether you are a believer or non believer you will slip from the consious state and won't know anything.

Which is good in a way in that you won't even know what a fool you have been.

r3020
Senior Advisor

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends" - Jesus Christ

Don't forget to say thank you.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Do you worship all suicide victims or just this one?

r3020
Senior Advisor

He didn't commit suicide. He was the perfect sacrifice so that through Him all sin could be forgiven and we could spend eternity with Almighty God. All anyone has to do is accept His precious and perfect gift of pardon.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020; you say tis Jesus god did not commit suicide but was sacrificed.

Sacrificed by who? Its 'father' Yahwah?

Now I will assume you are one of the believers who say there is only 1 god (Yahwah presumably) so this Jesus must not have been a god.

So why do so many people worship the god Jesus while claiming there is only 1 god?

Be carefull with your answer, it is a slippery slope to explain this and I don't want you to hurt yourself if you slip and fall.