cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: The all powerful Jesus of Nazereth

The Holy Trinity. God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Three entities one God.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jenner

Are you trying to say that the Son of God is in reality really God?   So who was running the show when Jesus was dead for 3 days?  You might like to know that in Arabic, the word for God is Allah and like the Jews, the Arabic world looks at Jesus as a prophet but not the son of Allah.  Same God, just translated differently.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Nope!  God, his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit of the covenant!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So one god which would therefore make it suicide.

But it gets even more confusing when you consider that according to your 'belief' this god sacrificed itself to itself to pay for the sins that the people that it made had committed.

Sheesh you would think that an all powerful being could have done a better job creating and then it would not have had to go through all those contortions.

It really is a lot simpler if you wait for evidence before just believing in something that really does not make any sense in the real world.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Canuck, you ask a question about faith and I gave you an honest answer. Then you ridicule. If you wish to ask questions and discuss faith I will talk to you all day long. If you wish to ask question so as to ridicule you don't need me. I will shake the dust from my sandals and be on my way. Good day to you sir.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You silly boy. Didn't Canuck tell you, there is no such thing.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Boy, there sure are a lot of folks from this forum that we will never run into in the next life.  Don's Mom must be very sad to know that her son is lost to her for eternity. 

Kudos to you for trying. 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Actually none of us will know.

I know that your Mother was a good Christian woman. Is she a fool as well?   I think not. 

image.jpeg

Jim.ia.us
Veteran Contributor

Re: Jenner

Friend, I am not trying to say it, Jesus already did. Read in the gospel of John, Chapter 8 verses 54-58. Verse 58 Jesus says, " before Abraham was born, I am" Then go to Exodus chapter 3 verses 13-14. Who does God say his name is? "I am who I am" My friend, stop in your unbelief and believe in our risen Savior!

Without Christ, life is out of focus!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Yes, didn't realize that the hairlip despised Christianity so much. Just

think if these clowns started in on Islam....wait....they don't have marching

orders to do that.

Complete jokes.