cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jenner

Oh,, I do believe in Jesus and I believe in God but I do not believe they are one in the same. God sent an Angel to tell Mary that she would give birth to the Son of God and He shall be called Jesus!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You need Him to help with your prejudice, hatred and discrimination issues.  You can change and it wouldn't be near as difficult as what you believe.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: The all powerful Jesus of Nazereth

3020;  Why do you think it is ridicule?

To me it is the way your story unfolds.

1 god, so how is my description wrong?

You see when you have no evidence then your stories end up in blind allies like that.

That is why I asked you to confirm your belief because otherwise believers have a habit of twisting and turning and re interpretting the story to cover inconsistencies like I pointed out.

Have a great day.

Jim.ia.us
Veteran Contributor

You have made my day seeing your words you believe in God. If you will allow me another question. Do you believe the bible is true? Everything written in the bible is inspired by God? If you do, Jesus says, he and the Father are one. Jesus says this in the gospel of John chapter 10 verse 30. I believe the bible is true every word. If Jesus said he and the Father are one, I believe he is. Jesus said he would be put to death, buried and then rise on the third day. He did just that. He is not in the tomb.

I hope you have a great day.

Without Christ, life is out of focus!