cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Jenny, check your notes

If all whites of today are responsible for slavery are all Japanese American of today responsible for Pearl Harbor? Should all Japanese American take a knee in front of or wash the feet of current service members? Check your notes please.

12 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Jenny, check your notes

I can give you her response

Trump caused pearl harbor

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I never said, nor have I seen it said, that “all” whites are responsible for slavery.   Again, you’re use of “all” in this context, is the give away.

But again here, you are twisting and turning the facts.  Kaepernick did not take a knee because of slave traders bring blacks here - he took a knee, because of police brutality of blacks, and singling blacks out for arrest, for very minor offenses.  

Your twisting of Pearl Harbor in the conversation, has no relevance.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Remember silence is hate speech. Anyone who doesn't speak out is responsible. Check your notes.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

A phase - once again taken out of context - and used for political purposes by the right to cause anger.  

What’s more telling, is when a poster like Millie, won’t respond to mine.  That’s more telling, isn’t it?

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

It's your phrase, in your context. Once again that's your as in the dem party. Just as your phrase revolution is the answer not the ballot box. It's all right there. Check your notes.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Nope - I’ll check the line that says Democrat - as in vote for all democratic candidates - one less thing....life made simple, and well planned.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

The party of slavery and the KKK. Makes perfect sense. Make a note.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

That note on the Republican Party being the party of the KKK underground I made years ago - though you finally elected someone, who has proven me right.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

I see you still refuse to demand that all statues and items named after Robert Byrd be removed or renamed. The racist dem senator of 51 years from the state of West Virginia.