Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Jesus is a Muslim

JesusBillboard.jpg

Billboard in Ohio  

For starters, Muslims are Christians – if “Christian” means someone following the teachings of Christ, so by learning about Islam you are not disobeying Jesus. For example the Quran forbids Swine, (Holy Quran 2:173) and so too does the bible (Deuteronomy 14:8). This is also the case with interest whereby it is forbidden in the Quran 3:130 and also in Deutronomy 19:20. This is the case of many others aswell. So why is it that Muslims are the only one’s forbidding swine and forbidding Interest – as Jesus taught? Muslims are following the teachings of Jesus, while most Christians have began to follow the Church – this is why the Quran needed to be revealed. (Holy Quran 9:31)

18 Replies
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Jesus is a Muslim

The billboard is spot on if you are a liberal. Your Jesus is in the White House and he is Muslim.....

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

JesusBillboard.jpg

Billboard in Ohio  

For starters, Muslims are Christians – if “Christian” means someone following the teachings of Christ, so by learning about Islam you are not disobeying Jesus. For example the Quran forbids Swine, (Holy Quran 2:173) and so too does the bible (Deuteronomy 14:8). This is also the case with interest whereby it is forbidden in the Quran 3:130 and also in Deutronomy 19:20. This is the case of many others aswell. So why is it that Muslims are the only one’s forbidding swine and forbidding Interest – as Jesus taught? Muslims are following the teachings of Jesus, while most Christians have began to follow the Church – this is why the Quran needed to be revealed. (Holy Quran 9:31)

Chirst teaches he is the son of God. Ask any muslim if they follow His teaching.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I think the point they are trying to make is more about how they are all Abrahamic religions and that they all share a common ground. That there really is no differences but rather a shared history.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

I think the point they are trying to make is more about how they are all Abrahamic religions and that they all share a common ground. That there really is no differences but rather a shared history.

There is a huge difference. Christ is the Messiah, the son of the living God. How can Christ be a muslim if the muslims do not believe he is also God.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

ihmarty543282 Senior Contributor
9:51 AM
The billboard is spot on if you are a liberal. Your Jesus is in the White House and he is Muslim.....

Marty. Stop being an ignorant child. Your silly religious belief is blocking a thought process which should normally be as common as breathing.

The herd mentality about god on this forum is reaching saturation point. Old 3020 gives us a sermon every day. Your input is nothing but right wing propaganda backed by nothing but ignorance and bigotry. Grow up.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You believe that jesus is also God???? He is the son of himself???? Have mercy on us!!
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I've seen outhouses that had less crap than your head!
Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Have you read the Bible? Jesus claims himself to be the son of God. He is part of the triune Godhead 3 in 1. The trinity.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Sorry but many don't believe in the trinity and i am one of them. Tell me this, who spoke to Mary telling her that she would bear Jesus?