NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Jesus is a Muslim

It's all blither-blather, ooga-booga

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Sorry but many don't believe in the trinity and i am one of them. Tell me this, who spoke to Mary telling her that she would bear Jesus?

The Angel Gabriel

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I keep a copy of the bible on my bookcase. It is in the fiction section between fairy tales and myths.
Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Bart, not trying to be mean, but you really don't understand the Bible do you? The trininty is a basic part of Christianity. It is mentioned all throughout the Bible.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Sorry but not all of Christiandom believes in the trinity and my hometown church was one of those.  I don't care how many times it is mentioned in the bible.  Actually, "trinity" is NEVER mentioned in the Bible.  However, "father", "son" and "holy ghost" are mentioned as in Mathew 28:19--Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of The Father, of The Son and then we have the Holy Spirit or the mind and soul of the belief and the faith.  No, I don't believe God died.  I do believe Jesus died and was resurrected by His Father!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

And where did he get the info?

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Taylor ECIL Senior Contributor
Mar 24
Bart, not trying to be mean, but you really don't understand the Bible do you? The trininty is a basic part of Christianity. It is mentioned all throughout the Bible.

Oooooooh I think he understands it very well. It is you who don't. Anyone who does understand it eventually gives it a wide birth.
Keaton122
Visitor

Well now that is clever marketing. Gets people all riled up and talking - that's exactly the aim of this. I think what they mean is that they see Jesus as a prophet in Islam, but not the end-all, be-all Son of God that he is in Christianity.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

So am I to believe you have arrived on the side of the Jesus junkies in explaining how wrong we are.