cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Jesus was a Anarchist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism   Anarchism is commonly misunderstood and takes a little study to appreciate.  Tao is a very interesting philosophy and well worth a little study.  Enlightenment.

snip---- Jesus is sometimes considered the first anarchist in the Christian anarchist tradition. Georges Lechartier wrote that "The true founder of anarchy was Jesus Christ and ... the first anarchist society was that of the apostles."[53] Such a distinction reverberates subversive religious conceptions like the aforementioned seemingly anarchistic Taoist teachings and that of other anti-authoritarian religious traditions creating a complex relationship regarding the question as to whether or not anarchism and religion are compatible. This is exemplified when the glorification of the state is viewed as a form of sinful idolatry.snip--The earliest[44] anarchist themes can be found in the 6th century BC, among the works of Taoist philosopher Laozi,[43] and in later centuries by Zhuangzi and Bao Jingyan.[45] Zhuangzi's philosophy has been described by various sources as anarchist[46][47][48][49][50]Zhuangzi wrote, "A petty thief is put in jail. A great brigand becomes a ruler of a Nation."[51]Diogenes of Sinope and the Cynics, their contemporary Zeno of Citium, the founder of Stoicism, also introduced similar topics.[43][5

3 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Jesus was a Anarchist

And just what is it that Jesus did that makes you call him an anarchrist?

Advisor

Read the article, I suppose it is over your head and maybe the people who wrote it will humor you.  First you need to understand what anarchist means and what it is.  I won't, I'm not your nurse.  Put some effort into learning

Senior Advisor

Anarchy is violence against the state. Jesus was pure peace and complete obedience to God.