cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Joe Biden

I agree with you more or less. I think the first part is pretty much the same stuff as Biden put out and the second part was intended to appeal to emotions. I will say this, the speech was very good and we could use some more politicians who could speak so well as this guy.

Jim B. in Iowa
Senior Contributor

What about the fertilizer and water?  If old Joe has an in on the production of crops without water, I wish he'd give us a hint.  I'd like to either buy in or have them do a study on my farm...this would be a great year for the study. 

Flatland Hillbilly
Senior Contributor

Re: Sum it up

Bidens speech.....You get everything you need without any effort out of thin air.    Biden is a dolt

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Sum it up

You guys need turn around as you think ahead because you are looking backwards where you have been instead of forward.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

I can drive less than two miles and buy a large truck load of incandescent light bulbs. And I will have that choice as long consumwers believe it is economical to do so. I beleive that LED lights will become a public favorite with even newer technologies coming forward.

You should be even more worried about draft horses. In the governments zeal to promote fuel powered tractors, they will drive horse breeders and oats producers out of business. Not to mention harness makers.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Do they mine a lot of coal around where you live?  They do down around my hometown and Illinois coal is going great guns.  Peabody is selling everything they can bring out of the ground and there is LOTS of it.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I think I mentioned that, so I have to ask if you even read my post? You do of course know plants can be grown without soil - hydroponics.

In the meantime, consider this as a possible source of the small portion of Biden's speech you seem to have singled out:

Scientists Grow Plants without Sunlight or Water

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=scientists-grow-plants-wi

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

And if we left it up to you we would never have had the interstate system. Some little piss ant rodent would have been discovered and we could not have turned a bit of dirt to save the little rascal............

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Hey KAAPPer, when you coming over to our side? You are to reasonable to be on the left.......

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

If we hadn't had the military, we wouldn't have had the interstate system since that is what it was designed for--rapid transit of troops and equipment around the country.