cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Josh Marshall

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/financial-crimes-and-why-trump-is-right-to-worry

Sorry to upstage Bruce.

The taxes and general financial transparency were always a big deal even if The Folk were more intent on killing their domestic enemies by making their heads explode.

A guy who doesn't think he has to play by the rules doesn't tend to reform himself.

10 Replies
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Re: Josh Marshall

Purely speculation. And many Americans do business with Brazil, Russia, China, VietNam and on an on. No crime in that. Look under another rock Nox
r3020
Senior Advisor

Wasn't it Hillary who sold all of that uranium to the russians? Did Pondesta forget to list 10,000s of 1,000s of shares of stock on his financial disclosure forms? I know I know.....it's different when the progressives do it.

Doesn't really have anything to do with the fact the Your Saviour is dirty from the tips of his tiny toes to the top of his $300/day comb over.

Sorry, you don't get to blame your folly on poor 'ol GWB any more.

r3020
Senior Advisor

May Savior is the Lord Jesus Christ. Trump is just a man who beat Hillary Clinton in the election.

Glad that I read down after reading Josh's piece.  Just got home from a fun Twins v. Royals weather forced double header. Split, but still tied for first in late May and we were 16 games out at this time last year so good deal.  

I was ready to respond with it to one of the resident winger's "no evidence" posts. Still might as his ego might force him to read it, as he wouldn't coming from you most likely.

The RW meme is that all of this "Russia, Russia, Russia" crap is about Hillary's campaign and the Wiki leak and such, and the President and his staffers and Rush and the rest of the winger talking heads have been pushing that hard.  

But Marshall and a few others have been on top of this from the start of that obstuficating.  

"Our Savior", as you have titled him, is a bad dude, from a criminal culture and environment. Not all that hard to spot if your instincts and experiences give you some insight in to how characters like him  wade through life, with no recognition of the carnage they create and leave.

These goons here aren't likely even to read it, certain that clicking on it will give them cooties or VD.  Worse, though, for not.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Again you show how unattached you are from reality 3020.

First no evidence for this 'saviour' and then you think your president beat Clinton when Clinton got 3 million more votes.

He was selected but Clinton won the election. there is a difference. 

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Trump is president!
r3020
Senior Advisor

Your belief is Hillary won the election. She did not. She lost. You are unable to accept the results of the election. You are detached from reality.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

The facts and reality show Clinton won the vote by 3 million more votes and you as well as IH feel so insecure about that you have to keep pointing out the fact that she did not get the prize because your system selected the loser of the popular vote.

Accept it, it will forever be recorded in history how Clinton won the vote but did not get the position of president.

i never said she got the prize just keep pointing out how she actually won the vote because too many want to put out the falsehood that your president won the vote when he was only selected by the system which BTW he said was rigged.

Who could right a more outrageous story, facts really are enlightening