cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Judge Roy used to like 'em young

Well as long as the washington post is considered gospel.......

sharksoup
Senior Contributor

She's a Democrat! Well, that makes it OK then.
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

So you believe the bible is right and sexual relations with 14 year olds and slavery are Ok.

What about stoning people for frivolous reasons? that is Ok by the bible too as well as genocide of those conquered people. well except the virgins, the victors can keep them for sex slaves.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

After 30 some years these women come forward right in the middle of Moore`s senate campaign...?? and oh by the way they have jobs in the Democrat party???    You do the math.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

The time is right as women are finally coming forward in all areas about previous assaults and you will notice than many if not all have people that they told about the attacks when they happened but in the past there was little they could do about it since the person with the power was given special treatment in deciding who to believe and whether any charges would result.

He is a deviant and what better time than now to let it be known.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, Loretta Lynn got married when she was 15, there`s tons of other examples with a little looking and a couple hundred yrs ago more the norm than the exception.  Back in the olden days there was no welfare and social workers and namby pamby crap, it was about surviving, I know this is foreign to people that`ve had cushy lives.

But if you`re so against slaves and sex slaves, I`ll take you seriously when you slam Moslem countries and religion that STILL practice slavery and have harems and donate money to the Clinton campaign and YOU want us to drag in all them damned people and destroy our culture too.   Then you`ll see 10yr old sex slaves walking behind some towelhead right on the American streets.

God commanded Israelites to kill certain cultures off or they would pollute His people`s religion and culture.  But, they didn`t always do that, so God would have to step in and do it with floods and famines and plagues.  But no where in the Holy Bible are you going to see that it`s okay to have "sex slaves" I think you`d be a candidate to be stoned if you did   🙂

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So just because you people don`t like Moore`s politics (thee only reason) you choose to believe very tainted 30yr old allegations just to keep Moore out of the senate?  Alrighty then.   What is their end game, to take Moore to civil court? or what? 

technical definition

an hysteria blowing up around the globe, for sure.

We've got people calling Judge Roy a pedophile, which doesn't appear to be the technical case regardless of veracity. Pedophiles are people who suffer from sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. Men who seek sex with underage teens are just low-life statutory rapists.

As far as how the good folks of AL may react to all this I couldn't say. May in fact be that they'll rally around a Good Person who's being defamed by the hated liberal MSM.

But my experience says that some women have a lot stronger reaction to this stuff. Once upon a time we were discussing a local case with some friends- one of those where a stupid 19 year old boy was caught having sex with his 17 yer old girlfriend. The parents pressed charges and the kid did a couple years in prison and lifetime on the sex offenders registry.

I was musing over whether 18 was really a reasonable age of consent given the nature of our society and one of the women tore into me savagely. Not somewhere you want to go as far as what other people may have experienced, seen, whatever that may inform their opinions. But it did leave me wondering, and a bit wiser.

Re: technical definition

Under current AL law it is defined as a person over 19 having sexual relations with anyone under 16 but over 12 (below that presumably is a higher charge).

Don't know how the statute read at the time of the alleged act but anyway, that is a bit more commonsense than what was, at least until until recently and as far as I know, in IN where it was the straight 18 line.

Getting blasted for being a pervert aside, that's probably a recipe for some difficult cases. Not that all of it isn't unpleasant to ponder.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: technical definition

(I was musing over whether 18 was really a reasonable age of consent given the nature of our society...)

I thought it was: a females body, a females choice.  Why do we need age of consent laws for tatto's, abortions, consent, etc.?