cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: Judge won't issue restraining order/ Hey John

I have an interesting link I'd like to discuss but it is too controversial to post here.

Would you mind sending me an email at phljnes46@gmail.com?

If you don't want to I full understand. Best, h

hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: Judge won't issue restraining order/ Hey John

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Judge won't issue restraining order

Thanls for making my case. Many religious fanatics are not really christian at all. They just pretend to be with their moral superiority complex. Use that submission crap on my daughter or grandaughter and I would be educating you. And it would not be the first time BUB!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

After all the ongoing discussion it was merely one more effort to blame Obama for everythiong they deem wrong with America.

bruce MN
Veteran Advisor

We were thinking alike as I also searched using a nuymber of word cobos and found no news sources...only right wing blogs. Nothing even in the local papers near where this happened.

As for those  blogs, as I mentioned to MW below, some of the most amusing are those from the new generation wannabee Anita Bryants and Philys Shafley's of the world.  Wetting their pants, I'm sure, over the vulgar, abusive mother and responsiblity shirker Sarah Palin.

Jim.ia.us
Frequent Contributor

If your daughter or granddaughter met a Christian man, they would not know it. You have not showed them what a Christian man should act like. By your own words you are an atheist. I wish you luck in the next life. I would pray for you but not sure you would accept it.

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

Re: Judge won't issue restraining order Kraft-t

I would echo your words only make it daughters and grand daughters but I have never had to do the educating yet. They have been able to handle it themselves.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

No thank you. I do not want any phoney prayers from anyone. If there is a supreme being I doubt that you carry much weight with him. He must be weary of your scantimonious bull crap.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: Judge won't issue restraining order Kraft-t

Sometime abuse and intimidation calls for parental response. I didn't harm anyone but I did not exclude that option.

tomtoolbag
Veteran Advisor

You're right, mr. kraft-t. The right wing's denigration of Muslims, and the CONSTANT BS references to Obama being one also, ergo Obama is the same. People that are too ignorant or ideologically blinded make that correlation simply.

Edward Bernays would be impressed by the right wing crap that they spew.