cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jim & god

Jim I hope you realize that my understanding that there is no god is almost the same as yours.

You have rejected hundreds of gods and I just rejected one more than you.

Now if you think of why you rejected all the others you will come to understand why I rejected all of them.

Have a great day.

Being semi retired now with only an hour or so chores to do I think I will take it easy today. 28C now and humid too hot to work.

My old room mate from school gave me a coffee mug.

It says;

I'm retired, What's your excuse?

Jim.ia.us
Frequent Contributor

Re: Jim & God

Hey Canuck, I have never had to reject any man made gods. Over time they have proved to be false on their own. The one true God can not be proven false. He is real to me and to anyone who accepts him. He is the creator of all things. You will come to find this out one day.

Canuck_2
Veteran Advisor

Re: Jim & God

I see you have a rider on gods now.

But if you do not believe in a god then you have rejected him/her/it.

I just rejected one more than you.

johnaa
Advisor

Midwest the sweetest of them all

I will not claim to talk for "everybody"that would be foolish, however I doubt that anyone living in the real world can miss the fact you are attempting to spread your hate and bigotry.    Perhaps you should attempt to hide your sources like your fellow traveler 3010, here is source watch on Middle East Quarterly, financed by the Israeli extreme right wing(fascists)-- http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Middle_East_Quarterly -snip-The Middle East Quarterly is a hard-line Zionist journal published by Daniel Pipes. Its website states: "In the halls of academe, the Quarterly delivers a welcome balance to the many materials that relentlessly attack the United States and Israel."  snip-Another effort to police dissent is focused on those who teach Middle East studies on college campuses. Middle East Forum, a think tank run by Daniel Pipes and supportive of the Israeli right wing, has established a Campus Watch website. After failing in his own pursuit of an academic career, Pipes has evidently decided to take revenge on the scholarly community that rejected him. ... 

Here is an extract from another article by Joel Beinin on attempts by those behind the magazine to incite hatred of Arabs and Muslims: Martin Kramer also edits Middle East Quarterly, the house organ of the Middle East Forum, the neo-conservative think tank directed by Daniel Pipes. Pipes has a long record of attempting to incite Americans against Arabs and Muslims. In 1990 he wrote: 'Western European societies are unprepared for the massive immigration of brown-skinned peoples cooking strange foods and maintaining different standards of hygiene. All immigrants bring exotic customs and attitudes, but Muslim customs are more troublesome than most'. One recent project of the Middle East Forum is Campus-Watch, a website designed to police dissent on university campuses. Its aim was to 'monitor and gather information on professors who fan the flames of disinformation, incitement, and ignorance.'
  I believe quite a few people can recognize Jihad Watch for what it is.

johnaa
Advisor

Re: Midwest the sweetest of them all

Just incase you need more material for your mission to warn the wold about the Islamic plot to take over the world why not use--- Stop the Islamization of America (SIOA), -- created by anti-Muslim bloggers and activists Pamela Geller and Robert Spencer. It was born out of its parent organization Stop the Islamization of Europe(SIOE), an organization led by Anders Gravers -http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/07/sioa-is-an-anti-muslim-hate-group/

snip--

SIOA’s declared mission is to educate Americans,

about the threat that Islamic doctrine and those who support it present to our freedoms, and the future of our democracy and country.” The organizers call themselves “scholar warriors/ideological warriors in the cause of American freedom and Constitutional government,” as well as in “the defense of… our society of liberty, knowledge, and human decency

pam_geller_robert_spencer.jpg

Jim.ia.us
Frequent Contributor

Re: Judge won't issue restraining order

You have a great day also.

Midwest1959584
Veteran Contributor

Your problem John ,is you talk to much.  I'm not going to defend myself for words you have put in my mouth.  I wish you would keep to the things you know best like, oh I don't know let's sayyyyy.......thinking.  The USA does bend over backwards to be politically correct.  We do let people of different cultures break our laws and get by with it.  It has nothing to do with islam taking over, it has to do with the USA not enforcing our laws.  This is our country, we cannot have a different set of laws for every culture.

There are many on here who preach tolerance, yet don't practice it. You call everyone racist, yet you discriminate.  It's kinda funny the one guy on here who professes to not believe in God is more tolerant than most of you.  A bunch of you spend hours combing through every word to find a mistake and then pounce on it and end up missing the point entirely.  Some are so focused on proving someone wrong that it just consumes you, too bad for them, they miss alot of good points, just trying to be right about one.  There's even a person on here who said they wished I'd been aborted.  Man, talk about a hatemonger. 

Just because a link or newsource is one you pick doesn't' mean it's rock solid proof your right.  How many of you quoted Media matters till you found out it was funded by George Soros.   Like the saying goes john, If you were half as smart as you thought you were you'd be twice as smart as you really are. 

johnaa
Advisor

Poor baby, now you saying you did not claim that sharia law was being enforced by american courts?  People putting words in your mouth?  We know you wouldn't be trying to spread hate and lies about muslims, you are much to sweet for that!  Hope the rest of your day is better.

Midwest1959584
Veteran Contributor

Your making a fool of yourself John, I didn't say Islam was taking over the world, that's what you said, I said we are enforcing other's laws in our country, yes sharia law is being practiced in our country. 

johnaa
Advisor

Prove sharia law is being enforced by any US government recognized court or agency.  The sources you have been using are certainly attempting to scare people about Islam taking over the world, like jihad watch originated and run by loonytoon Robert Spencer.   Sharia law may be practiced by a few individuals in this Nation, but they are subject to the same laws as everyone, there are no courts in the USA which "are enforcing other's laws".   As was pointed out in the link to the blog which discuses legal matters-http://volokh.com/2010/07/23/cultural-defense-acce pted-as-to-nonconsensual-sex-in-new-jersey-trial-... 

There are US laws which are not being enforced when it involves a certain middle eastern Nation whose agents spends millions of dollars buying elected officials and misusing tax free American money for criminal enterprises, a crime by statue.   I suppose you are equally outspoken against these crimes, being you do not discriminate?   

By the way I do not believe there are any gods, nor do I discriminate on the basis of anyones race, country of origin, nor religion, I do discriminate based upon an individual's character and deeds.   I do discriminate based upon a person's sex, because I am entirely hetrosexual, but only in matters sexual behavior, practice or identity.  

I believe you have demonstrated your intolerance and hateful character with all your rude and childish personal remarks about me, but, go ahead get it out of your system, it only amuses me.  :_)