cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Just Curious

Is it still illegal to vandalize, destroy and tear town statues that were paid for by the citizens, I haven't heard of anyone being arrested for these "crimes" or anyone having to pay restitution.  Can I go out and destroy any statue I wish without retribution?  Is this still illegal?  Does it extend to department of transportation signs and city street signs?  Are these illegal acts only strictly available to anteefers and blm's or would they treat me the same way if I vandalized and destroyed a statue?  What about stealing these statue's and signs, is that also acceptable?  There are some statues of some ball players in an area city that I would really like to have? Seems no one has an issue with this illegal activity - so Just Curious.    

6 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Just Curious

Memo

To: All Nimrods who are busily tearing down statues, burning, looting, pillaging, and just now beginning to branch out into even killing folks

Msg: The Hollywood movie "Idiocracy (2006)" was NOT a documentary! Nor was it a "how-to better your life" education film.

It was only fiction. It was meant as a humorous parody of what happens to a society when really (really) stupid people begin to reproduce while the rest of us do nothing. Now stop acting like you are all auditioning for parts in Idiocracy II.

D*mn!

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Also wondering whom they want to replace they statues with, I imagine it would have to be a bill ayers or similar type of person, ayers pal President Obama may still be allowed.  The CHOP terrorist warlord would be a likely alternative, fidel castro & karl marx are shoe-ins.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

2 sets of laws.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Chuck, the apologist for Lenin would be a cult hero here amongst the forum fruitloops.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Clymer

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Liberals ideal of a hot babe