cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Just Us system

Aye!   

I won`t hold my breath for any of the Libs in the thread to even make their opinion known.

Senior Contributor

with the libards, it's all about the votes.....Business owners vote the wrong way, illegals vote the right way.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

with the libards, it's all about the votes.....Business owners vote the wrong way, illegals vote the right way.

Hope this helps.

Well, if they don't believe illegal immigrants should be employed, but don't believe they should be deported exactly how do they feed themselves.

Senior Contributor

Sam, public assistance safety nets.

Honored Advisor

Yup.  Then they fulfill their twisted "christian" duty using taxpayer`s money and as a bonus get a permanent class of Democrat voters.   What about their kids and the future when robots do the jobs Americans won`t do?  I guess the hell with them, it`s not an unreasonable question to ask if Democrats love their children.

Senior Contributor

BA, you hit the nail on the head about the warped ideas of the left "Christians".....the feeling that if they vote to rob their neighbor, that their vote is a measure of their virtue.

Notice how the liberals love to spend money on themselves, and love to vote to tax others to fund their "Christian" values, rather than ante up themselves?

I know "Richard Gerbil" , the actor, isn't a "Christian" but his showboating trip to Italy in his private plane to tell the Italians to help out migrants and his return trip to his mansion illustrate this in spades...he could have sponsored a few personally and even flown them back with him if he was genuine.

Honored Advisor

Red, all I can figure in the liberal`s mind is first of all "there is no God"..but in case there is let`s have open borders that should make up for all the abortions that I supported, in God`s eyes.  "I`ve been a slippery crook" therefore my children had better have paid attention to my example and they can make it the way I did.  Whatever steaming heap of excrement the kids of Democrats inherit ..."Hey, I did all I could, I saved the planet from global warming and fought to keep Rush Limbaugh off the air and the Bible out of the schools" .     I don`t understand their thinking at all, but it`s how they have to think to be doing what they do.

Senior Advisor

Progressives don't care about God. They just want to use God against those of us who believe in His great mercy. Just another tool in their arsenal to use against their enemies much like the IRS and FBI.  Once they have control they will force us to forgo worship or face their wrath. We have seen it through history time and time again.

Senior Contributor

Notice how the liberals love to spend money on themselves, and love to vote to tax others to fund their "Christian" values, rather than ante up themselves?

And have you noticed how farmers vote to have the government spend BILLIONS of $ of other taxpayers money on them ?

Senior Contributor

I think the lack of prog response is an indication that they endorse a selective justice system.  Why woould i be surprised.