cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Just Us system

well Sam,  look at the responses from your buddies here on the second page.

I feel no need to respond to such.

I will only say that I believe in the rule of law and blind justice.  

Senior Contributor

@RJG640v8 wrote:

well Sam,  look at the responses from your buddies here on the second page.

I feel no need to respond to such.

I will only say that I believe in the rule of law and blind justice.  

Thats good.   Why are you reluctant to just say, yes illegal aliens should be deported as accorded by law?   

Honored Advisor

Liberals won`t answer if illegals should be deported, because:

1. they don`t want illegals deported.

2. Liberals are trying to convert new Liberals and if they were honest it would scare many potential new Liberal recruits away.

A friend of mine saw a pickup with a for sale sign and a phone number, he called the number and asked "How much?".  The guy selling the pickup said "The engine has been overhauled"  My friend asked "How much?"  the guy said "It has new brakes" my friend asked "How much?"  the guy said "the transmission has been replaced"  My friend asked "How much?" the guy says "The tires aren`t very old" my friend asks "How much?"

After 15 minutes of wasting time bull crap the guy sheepishly says he wants "$6500" for a pickup that`s worth half that if the buyer was half blind and stupid.  But the guy selling it knew he was asking too much and he knew my friend would say "No thanks" ...he just didn`t want to answer the SIMPLE question of "How much?".

And that`s the way these Liberals are they`re trying to pull crap and don`t have a straight answer to anything.

Senior Contributor

Not reluctant .... there is an illegal way to emigrate and a legal way.  I believe like I said in the rule of law.  Law breakers need to face justice ... all the law breakers.   I know how you guys like to split hairs , yet what I said is clear , just as it was earlier.  Not good enough , oh well....

Advisor

RJ still won't come out and say that illegals should be deported. Interesting tell.

Senior Advisor

And also won't admit it would be much easier and cheaper to keep them from entering to start with. No. We have to wait until they have children and jobs and then figure out what to do with them. Then them and their employers all need judges and lawyers plus more jails to hold them. Of course if they go to jail they still get the right to vote.

Advisor

But he does want to make sure that it is all "legal".

Just like the fruitloop that wants to expand the SCOTUS court from 9 justices to get a liberal bias back....gotta do it legally, right?

Advisor

I think it could be done legally but should be reserved for only the most urgent circumstances.

I think the capture of the court by a satanic cathlo-fascist cult is sufficient.

I'm serious about that. Sent by The Dark One so that corporations can degrade God's creation.

Senior Contributor

on saturday in response to me rsbs said: " RS, I believe in the rule of law and if an employer is violating hiring law, he/she/they should be appropriately punished ". 

says the same thing as what i said.   One mans wishy washy is another mans rock ribbed....... i guess ....... oookay then .....

Now, since all your heads are exploding (ping) , I'm stubborn enough that I will not clarify my already clear position just so I can  continue watching you guys lose your schmitt about it.   Ha !