cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Just a thought

All of these problems happening to carnival andother cruise  lines make one wonder if there is some intentional sabatage going on by some very nasty people.  It seems like it isnonly the last couple of years that we have had these events plagueing the cruise lines and what better way to cause havoc for 2000 or  3000 passengers.

Keep in mind that the cruise line hire staff from all over the world and their recruiting might be more than a bit lax. It woudn't surprise me much to find out that their  is an organized effort against the cruise lines.

7 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Just a thought

Its more likely that the ships are just getting old, and that the help from around the world has been around lazy Americans too long and the slothful habits are being picked up.

dairy mom
Senior Contributor

my husband says it is because of the way the cruise lines do business.  They register the ships in countries that will let thm get by with minimal inspection.

Just  disregard for safety in the name of profits.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I would agree with that.....

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I agree, with your husband, mom. Red's responce is typical, anti American people. He seems to think he is the only one who knows how to work.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@dairy mom wrote:

my husband says it is because of the way the cruise lines do business.  They register the ships in countries that will let thm get by with minimal inspection.

Just  disregard for safety in the name of profits.

Could be. Does anyone have an idea of what kind of inspection they go through now and what those inspection would entail if they were US registered ships?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: he has been watching the gov class

most inept group in history

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Of course you bluudy would.  Both of you have never had an original thought.  How would you be any different.