cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Just as I suspected

@Snooky1953 wrote:

I know enough to know that it isn't a race any more than being a Methodist is!!

Who said it is a race?

hardnox604008
Advisor

a word game

Everywhere it says "muslims" insert "jews".  Everywhere it says Israel insert "the fatherland."

Re-read.

Ok, I'll call my own Godwin and quit.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I've seen it printed here many times--his father was a Muslim so he is too!  You probably have been guilty of at least implying that also.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Are you implying that there is something wrong with Barry being a muslim?

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Don't be an ass as well as stupid!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

When you resort to ad hominem attacks, you have no argument to make. Barry grew up in Muslim households, that is where his formulative years were spent, it is something on record and I do not sense that he is ashamed of Muslims and this explains why he wants to try to pretend that Muslim terrorism is always something else. Workplace violence in the case of the Ft. Hood killings...justiifiable outrage in the case of Benghazi...etc etc.

The church that Barry attended for years, the church of the radical reverand Jerimiah Wright would not be one that most Christians would recognize or construe to be "Christian" per se.  I have never gone to a solitary church in my life where the pastor would utter "It's not God Bless America, but God D*mn America" and have a sermon about how the "chickens have come home to roost" and America deserves to be attacked.

Support this movement if you must, but please leave the name calling at your local pub.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

You MIGHT have a case in the Ft. Hood shooting.  However, if someone walks into a post office who is an employee there and is pissed at his supervisor and happens to be Arabic and pulls a gun and shoots 5 people in the PO, what do you call it?  Terrorism or work place violence.  You could probably make a case either way but most would at least at first call it work place violence.  Yes, Obama was raised by a Kenyon father and later by an Indonesian step father who were Muslims.  That lasted 6-7 years.  Since Islam is a religion and not a race, you would need to embrace that religion.  Obama has attended Christian churches the better part of his life and still does.  I doubt that "most" Christians would construe wright's church any differently than they would any other black oriented church.  There are many examples of pastors preaching things they shouldn't from the pulpit.  You are still purely obsessed with hatred of Obama and really only you know the real reason for sure.  You need to try to come to grips with that issue soon.  Perhaps you could learn from your last statement also and not use name calling.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: islam is a cult not a religion

except in the minds of muslimes --no religion urges killing and blood shed --wanna debate or run your choice

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: islam is a cult not a religion

What is your religion?

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:non denomination

next question ????--now i bet you like my idea on muslimes more all the time --because you never proved how it wouldnt work