cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Just checked in

Obviously everybody is over at Parler or leaving the line open waiting for orders as to what to burn and who to shoot.

9 Replies
IH3719492
Senior Contributor

Re: Just checked in

@bruce MN wrote:

Obviously everybody is over at Parler or leaving the line open waiting for orders as to what to burn and who to shoot.

Conservatives at Parler while the commies are burning, looting or shooting people sounds about right for a Friday night. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Conservatives at Parler while the commies are burning, looting or shooting people sounds about right for a Friday night.) 

Yea, kinda funny coming from the anteefer boy cnn bruceQ.  He's been whining and railing about those dang "rubberstamp" Trump SCOTUS judges for years. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t get too worked up about these things, I`m only scratching my head why the Illuminati allowed us deplorables 4 years of hope in the first place.   I guess coffee break`s over!

Franklin D. Roosevelt quote: In politics, nothing happens by accident. If  it happens, you...

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Like when Minnesota voted for Jesse The Body Ventura, people were looking for change.   In Minnesota, we learned that change for the sake of change isn’t always good.  And in Trump’s case, it was terrible.   You don’t hire a plumber, when you need a doctor.   And you don’t install a liar, when you need the truth.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Tick tock says: (Thank God for delivering the virus,....)

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I said the day Jesse was elected that he would likely to fail, not necessarily because of his policies but Republicans against him, communist fückin Democrats of course against him and the jackals in the media against him.  And Jesses wasn`t the most moral person (aka not a hypocrite) but 20 some years ago the at least appearance of being a Sunday school teacher was important to a chunk of the electorate. 

All the 'cool people" in celebrityville will make Trump pay for his transgressions long after he`s out of office.  I hope he wasn`t too attached to his lifestyle...telling the truth is it`s only reward.  The founding fathers mostly died broke, would`ve had much more material wealth had they kissed King George`s butt.  

And in one generation we squandered all their sacrifice.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

People need to keep in mind, if you're a conservative type person, someone is urging you to join their violence, offering plans and supplies, they are most certainly FBI.

If you're a prog, continue on you're allowed to burn loot and murder.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

A lot a FBI agents brought kerosine and books of matches to klan meetings that burned a lot of Black churches.   But "the ends justify the means" that slippery slope of good intentions has perdition at the bottom.

I think , that's right