cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Just doin` the jobs that Americans won`t.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/05/06/mexican-cartel-allegedly-hired-ms-13-to-carry-out-t...  

Yeah, let`s drag in more...legalize spouses, kids, aunts, uncles, 3rd cousins....open the border and drag `em allll in.   We need more Democrat voters and meth cookers.

15 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Hey,BA, which one of our forum morons was it

that said its better if none of us are armed in a situation where four or more come after us, cause then you just have one human death (the victims) rather than potentially several??

I honest believe that the versions here of the" three blind mice", and the "three amigos" are are actually of lower intellect than the public at large, and I hold out hope. Its the only thing that keeps me going.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Hey,BA, which one of our forum morons was it

Hi Red, if you want some signs of "green shoots" in society, attend some graduation ceremonies this spring, this new generation is very impressive.  I have a youngin` going through it all and everyone one his classmates are extremely good kids, they are not afraid to say the Pledge of Alligence and are proud of their Christian faith and a tremedous work ethic.  They all manage to keep their grades up, be in extra curricular activities and some how find work after school.  I don`t know if these small rurual schools are representative of the nation...but if not there will be a "rural uprising"  with all their ambition, they see hope where a old guy like me sees none...and God bless them.

To the new grads, Reagan was a page in their history books, they weren`t old enough to be burdened by "9/11" and the expensive wars that ensued. They have been victims of liberalism their whole young lives...and one day they will be in charge and pay back will be a bitch. 

I had to laugh at the senior profiles, many hated their school lunches and call the school lunches "Obama lunch" there was no bashfullness or no school administrator censoring their comments out.   I just really thank the graduating class of 2014 for at least giving this old man pride and hope for the future of this country.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Just doin` the jobs that Americans won`t.

We allowed your family in a century or so ago, why do you think you're so special ?

Oh and by the way,  we may need to see your papers.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Just ask, I have a boat load of "papers"............Just don`t ask a person from south of the border....that would be inappropriate.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

My ancestors that came over had NO safety-net, welfare, food stamp and medical assistance.  A new immigrant going through Ellis Island or in family`s case Port of Philidelphia..they had to have an American citizen of good standing vouch for them, pass a health test, pay their own way and have work lined up....of which there was plenty.  You either worked or you died. 

And unlike the alleged president 0bama, I CAN go right to my fire safe and get MY birth certificate in less than 30 seconds!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

It is inappropiate BECAUSE they wouldn't ask you for your papers!  The idea is to treat everyone the same  Get it?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You guys need to make up your mind........agjudge just told me that you may need to see my papers.... By the way, I had to show my ID when I voted Tues..........Oh and I get what you and the left meen when you say treat eveyone the same.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Kids have been hating school lunch since the 1940. Anna Bloch was the head cook and an excellent cook she was but that didn't stop kids from complaining.  But not one of them blamed FDR or HST for their lousy lunch.

It just thta you are in the hate Obama mode constantly. Victims of liberalism their whole lives. In farm country your kids have had a pretty **bleep** pleasant existance that last decade or more. You never had this prosperity when you were a kid u nless you were part of the prosperous few.

Itruely hope your children are optimists instead of a wallow in depression like their dad. Once in a while they just might see some possitives of living in the land of the free. Their dad never will. He is a poor abused oppressed gun nut patriot that is still jealous of the deal a neighbor got 30 years ago.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

There is nothing that keeps you going like insulting other human beings.