cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Just doin` the jobs that Americans won`t.

What did your ancestors do to get kicked out of europa ?

Your comments about the Pres makes you an alleged citizen.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Hey,BA, which one of our forum morons was it

Bingo!,,, I see this, too, while driving the bus around. They think that the Baby Boom bunch are brain-dead A-Holes. I sure hope that they clean house one day.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

One good thing about American, you cannot BS them very long. BS Obama did it for a while, with press complicity, but the people are seeing the light.

One thing about Our Obama, he is a classic progressive that never fails to see the wrong course of action. Just an hour ago I heard him on the radio about the Nigerian school girl kidnapping, and he was going on about how sad it is that we still have that type of evil in the "modern world", and that we have not removed it. Hey, newsflash, that is part of the human makeup and anyone with intelligence realizes that and you make safeguards to protect people. People have some intrinsic evil in them, and the goal is to suppress it, not think that some sort of evolution is going on in a generation or two.

Wilson, Obama, Carter.....all clueless wonders. I hope we never see another of this group in higher office.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

They didn't learn that themselves, about the "Obama lunches". They learned that from a bunch of sore head, morons, that they themselves know what a mess we'd be in were it not for the President and the Democratic party, they just can't accept it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

When they figure out what you are, you're going to be gone too. With the you're attitude, I'd sure hate to live in your world, Craigo, you and people like you, are truly the enemy, of America.

Highlighted
Advisor

Can't believe that anybody should have to point it out for the god knows how many times but the neoliberal guy who had Tim Geithner and Tom Vilsak in his cabinet is about as Progressive as the man in the moon. He'd have put up. A fight for the things that aren't in the ACA that should have been. An actual Progressive would not have had a bankster insider as his Tres, Sec. Getting a kick out of you and 30 having learned a new word And using it like a 3 year old who heard somebody say "fxxk", saw that it got a reaction , so exceeds to say it in front of everybody having no idea what it means or represents. .