You would think he would be

Thankful, and now realize how 

Bad it is and respect the country

And the people he work with.

2 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Just how stupid is trump

Something is seriously wrong, with this whole of Trump getting the virus.  (See my latest reply under attempted murder).   

Cheapo, it’s more than just tonight.   If Trump and his family, who entered the debate late and were unable to be tested, and then the traveling entourage refused to wear masks, is really, really scary.   If they came late, knowing there was no time to test, it puts this whole scenario in a whole other context.   

The timeline that I’m looking at, says that Trump probably was Covid positive as early as  Saturday, the 26th - maybe even sooner.   He would’ve been very contagious going into the debate, at Duluth, and of course, at the Roseless Garden signing.   It would also mean, that he knew he had Covid, when the people at the party got it.   Not to mention, the rest of the functions that he attended.   I do believe, Trump himself was patient -0-, and he knew it, far before America was told.  America was told, when he went symptomatic.

The Administration has not provided contact tracing for any of this.    Does Trump know now he’s going to lose, and has decided to take others down with him?   The questions are many - and I’ve been asking them for days.   It’s time America gets answers.   What I see, cannot be allowed to occur by this administration.   This really is beyond the scope of reason.   This needs to stop - now.  America needs and deserves the answers - now.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Just how stupid is trump

'Stupid' or narcissistic......

https://www.macleans.ca/opinion/donald-trump-proves-narcissism-is-no-cure-for-covid-19/?utm_source=n...

In his sickness, the president had a chance to show empathy and solidarity. Instead, he did what he always does: make things worse.